dpHUE Root Touch-Up Kit
- Item qualifies for VIP Easy Returns with the HSN Card. Restrictions apply. See Details
- Enjoy free shipping with your $5.00 or more Beauty order. Offer will be applied at checkout.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
A professional, salon-quality, at-home hair color touch-up kit designed to cover trouble spots to help extend the time between full hair coloring sessions. This color kit offers lasting, 100% coverage of gray hairs, and contains enough product for two uses.
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. dpHUE Hair Color
- (2) .5 fl. oz. Developer Color Activator
- (2) .25 fl. oz. Daily Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner
- (2) Pairs of plastic disposable gloves
- (2) Pairs of plastic processing caps
- (2) Disposable plastic color mixing bowls
- Reusable hair color applicator brush
What It Does
- Provides lasting, 100% gray coverage that doesn't wash or fade out
- Blends into existing or natural hair color
- Salon-quality Italian creme color that is easy to apply without dripping or mess
- Provides everything you need for two applications, included bowls, gloves, caps and a hair color applicator brush
- Shampoo and conditioner are sulfate-free to help prevent color from fading
How to Use
- Squeeze hair color into disposable bowl
- Add 1 packet of Developer Color Activator to bowl and mix thoroughly using the applicator brush
- With gloves on, generously apply mixture to your noticeably gray areas first—most often these areas are the hairline and part line
- Cover additional areas using the tip end of the applicator brush to part your hair into sections, and continue to apply until desired areas are complete
- Place processing cap on your head and set a timer for 45 minutes
- For persistent gray hair, keep color on for an addition 5 to 15 minutes
- Once complete, rinse out color using lukewarm water until the water runs clear
- For best results follow with Daily Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner
Made in Italy
Good to Know
- This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows as doing so may cause blindness.
- This product contains ingredients which can cause skin irritation in certain people.
- Perform skin allergy test 48 hours prior to coloring hair.
DPHUE ROOT TOUCH- UP KIT - MEDIUM BLONDE 8.0
Ingredients: Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide MEA, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-25, Ammonia, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Datem, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Parfum, Disodium, EDTA, Laureth-3, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, p-Methylaminophenol Sulfate, p-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, 2-Amino-3- Hydroxypyridine, N.N-bis(2-Hydropxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 4-Chlororoesorcinol, Basic Red No. 2, 2-Methylresorcinol, 4-Amino-m-Cresol, 6-Amino-m-Cresol, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, HC Red No. 3.
DEVELOPER COLOR ACTIVATOR
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Centrimonium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oxyquinoline Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Phosphoric Acid, Dimethicone.
DAILY COLOR CARE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
Shampoo: Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Quaternium-80, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Behenyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Peg-150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal.
Conditioner: Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Quaternium-80, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal.
dpHUE Root Touch-Up Kit
The best I've tried!!
I try to make my color last longer between salon visits. I've used the over the counter "C" product for several years. It never seems to cover the grey well, and I find myself at the salon less than three weeks later. This product is GREAT! It covers the grey and somehow lets the highlights, close to the root-ends, show through. I will continue using this product! P.S. Those consumers that felt there is not enough product to cover their hair must be using it for all- over coverage. There is just the right amount of product to cover roots around the face and multiple part lines for TWO complete applications.puppyrescue, ID
This kit is setup to be super easy. Never thought I could do my own hair. With this I could . Not as light as I wanted but still lightened up my very dark roots. Will do perfect until I can get back to salon. Will buy more def!Jinx355, GA
No more gray!
I actually bought this as a little gift for my mom. She refuses to go gray but has dark brown hair (I bought the medium brown and it was dark enough, I didn't want to get the too dark one) and you can see the gray come in so fast and I know she hates it but cant get it fixed fast enough. I put it on for her this weekend but I think it is easy enough that she can do it herself next time. She was so happy! It only took about 10 minutes to put on because we didnt do anything in the back or anything, just the main part line and her temples is what the instructions say. Let it sit on for about 55mins and voila! It was really fun bonding but also worked really well! Ive never done home hair color so didnt know what to expect but it was fun and no smell or mess :)MillyMommy, FL