dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy
Overview & Details
What It Is
An apple cider vinegar infused leave-in hair care for lightweight conditioning.
What You Get
- 6 fl. oz. Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy
What It Does
- Formulated with apple cider vinegar to help protect hair cuticle and rebalance hair's pH
- Infused with Argan Oil, macadamia oil, dandelion extract and aloe vera
- Helps hair increase softness and shine
- Lightly fragranced; no vinegar smell remains
- Uses craft produced apple cider vinegar for a lighter scent and higher quality product
How to Use
- Spray on to clean, damp hair; comb through, do not wash out
- Style as usual; for optimal results use with ACV Hair Rinse (sold separately)
Made in USA
Good to Know
- Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Ingredients: Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Spathodea Campanulata Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Sodium Pca, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Glycine, Fructose, Niacinamide, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-68, Trideceth-9, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate|
My Hair Likes This
This is an excellent product and it does not smell like vinegar. My hair likes it and it has a lot of slip so it was easy to detangle my hair. I have added it to my routine.pipe0766, ALWas this review helpful? 8 out of 9 found this review helpful
I am in my late sixties with thinning hair. have tried endless products. This is first that makes me feel excited. I've only used it once but my hair was clearly softer and shinier.anaya, NYWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful