dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
Overview & Details
What It Is
A hair rinse that gently removes impurities from your hair without stripping it of its natural oils. Made with apple cider vinegar and infused with argan oil, this rinse cleans and softens hair.
What You Get
- 8.5 fl. oz. Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
What It Does
- Gently removes impurities from your hair without stripping it of its natural oils
- Increases shine and softness of hair
- Fortifies hair, helps to rebalance pH and helps maintain hair color
- Infused with argan oil, aloe vera, fire tulip and lavender extract
- Uses craft produced apple cider vinegar for a higher-quality product and a lighter scent
How to Use
- Wet scalp and hair, then squeeze out excess water
- Using the tip, create a few small parts in your hair and gently squeeze the product onto your scalp
- Massage product into hair and scalp and leave in for 1 to 3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
Made in USA
Good to Know
- Incorporate Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse into your routine as a substitute for shampoo and conditioner.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Ingredients: Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cetrimonium Chloride, Silicone Quaternium-8, Glycerin, Rapeseedamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Polyacrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Spathodea Campanulata Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Dimethicone, Quaternium-96, Polyquaternium-55, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.|
Saves my hair!
I have very thin hair & this product really works so that I do not have to wash it everyday! Really one of the best I have tried & will reorder.fungrandma8, OHWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
O do not write reviews but I had to this time. I have used this product on my hair twice. And it had my hair so soft and sliky. Love this product and we'll tell all my family and friends to try it. Good job.jen36, CAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Lots of body
I would buy this again. After one use, my hair had lots of body all over. I recommend this.myelvislife, TXWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Love This Stuff!
I used this for the first time today. WOW! My hair has never been so soft and manageable! Couldnt believe what this done to my hair! Wished I would have ordered more than one bottle before it sold out!chubby792, TNWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
dpHUE Hair Rinse
I have only used twice since receiving, but I think I like. I am doing the natural curl at this time, seems to help.Doesn't leave a smell & is calming to my scalp. I bought one to give to my daughter in California.CynDenise, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful