dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
A hair rinse that gently removes impurities from your hair without stripping it of its natural oils. Made with apple cider vinegar and infused with argan oil, this rinse cleans and softens hair.
What You Get
- 8.5 fl. oz. Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
What It Does
- Gently removes impurities from your hair without stripping it of its natural oils
- Increases shine and softness of hair
- Fortifies hair, helps to rebalance pH and helps maintain hair color
- Infused with argan oil, aloe vera, fire tulip and lavender extract
- Uses craft produced apple cider vinegar for a higher-quality product and a lighter scent
How to Use
- Wet scalp and hair, then squeeze out excess water
- Using the tip, create a few small parts in your hair and gently squeeze the product onto your scalp
- Massage product into hair and scalp and leave in for 1 to 3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
Made in USA
Good to Know
- Incorporate Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse into your routine as a substitute for shampoo and conditioner.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Ingredients: Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Cetrimonium Chloride, Silicone Quaternium-8, Glycerin, Rapeseedamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Polyacrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Spathodea Campanulata Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Dimethicone, Quaternium-96, Polyquaternium-55, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.|
So happy I found this product on HSN. Everything written in reviews are true. Followed directions & could not believe how clean my hair was after use.OMG it was so soft & tangle freeThis truly is a MUST try to believe, I contacted Family & Friends to tell them about this product & encouraged them to purchasedlucylue900845, MD
when I bought this product I was kind on the fence. I have had in my pantry for about a month or two . last week I said to myself let me give this product a try. my hair has been falling out every time I wash my hair.. there is a whole bunch of hair in my tub. omg when I used this I did not need to use shampoo or conditioner I only used this product and my hair looks amazing. and no hair in the bath tub. this is the second time I use it. keep in mind I have been using shampoo/conditioner since I was a little girl. so I have never washed my hair without conditioner. this product is amazingmari5, NY
When I first got this product, was a little skeptical because it is not like shampoo in that it doesn't lather that much, but wanted to give it a fair trial and boy was I surprised.First, it makes my hair super soft and manageable. It also makes it want to curl. Saw these benefits right away.After using it a month, I began to notice that my hair was not breaking off like it was. Also, because I'm 60 and have been having problems with thinning hair, was shocked to see that my hair has gotten a lot thicker in all the places that it was thinning. I still use my hair vitamins, but this was the only thing that has changed and am getting compliments from my hair stylist on how much thicker my hair is all of a sudden. So, if you are on the fence about getting this, go ahead and do it. Don't be afraid when it doesn't lather like shampoo. Just takes a while to get used to it.angelbunny, VA