Dodow Fall Asleep Faster Metronome Light
Overview & Details
Trouble falling asleep? Let Dodow help you relax with its easy-to-follow breathing exercise. It helps you slow your breathing from 11 to 6 breaths per minute, approximately, using a soft blue light projected on the ceiling to guide you. Give yourself the gift of those much-coveted zzz's.
What You Get
- Dodow unit
- 3 AAA batteries
- How To Open guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Helps guide you through breathing exercises to help you fall asleep
- You can choose the exercise to last either 8 or 20 minutes and then Dodow switches itself off
Helps guide you to slow your breathing from 11 to 6 breaths per minute, approximately
- The breathing rhythm helps you relax both mentally and physically
- A blue light is projected on ceiling to make this an easy-to-follow breathing exercise
How It Works
- Place Dodow within hands reach. Tap the touch-sensitive surface once for the 8-minute mode and twice for the 20-minute mode.
- Dodow projects a soft blue light onto the ceiling. Open your eyes and watch the pulsating light. Gently synchronize your breathing with the light: breathe in (inhale) when the light expands/grows, breathe out (exhale) when it retracts/shrinks.
Made in China
A stroke damaged the sleep part of my brain. Even with two sleeping pills, I was not sleeping. With this I go right to sleep.mike4012, NEWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Helps you slow down your breathing but Im able to do that on my own. This could work for those that need help.Be aware that there isnt a return shipping label - you must return on your own which is a real pain. HSN should require the prepaid return labels to be provided by all vendors.Burn6, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
I'm mainly undecided because I'm not sure my unit is working correctly. Unlike what is shown in the presentation, there is a small burst of brighter light that comes between the blue halo and the dimming (which is the exhale). I don't see that during the presentation...and I don't know how the heck I'm supposed tp be breathing during the burst of brighter light! I may return and try another. Perhaps mine is defective? I will say, however, that the premise seems to be a good one.girlygirl12, NYWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful
Does not promote sleep
I had high hopes for this product it does nothing to promote sleep.It causes anxiety trying to catch up with the dimming timing change. I have asthma and it caused me problems. Don't waste your $$$. The blue light is to be avoided in your bedroom.littleg12, COWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
This is NOT up to HSN .... or for that fact... Anyones standerds. Does NOTHING... as described ... it is a WASTE of money... it was charged to my account in triplets ( which I DIDNT order) and I had to pay $15 to mail a product back that did not work ...I am very displeased with this order and with Hsn1Kodiblue, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful