Dmask FaceUp System
Overview & Details
What It Is
An at-home mask that you mix yourself when ready to use — 6 beauty mask treatments in 1 easy to use kit
What You Get
- (6) .03 oz. Phase A
- (6) .20 oz. Phase B
- Application brush
What It Does
- Facial mask that gives you spa experience in comfort of your own home
- Skin looks refreshed and more youthful
- Contains 12 natural extracts, including rehmannia glutinosa root extract, paeonia (peony) albiflora root extract, panax ginseng root extract, dioscorea japonica root extract, astragalus root extract, rehmannia root extract, cimicifuga racemosa (black cohosh) root extract, licorice root extract, laurus nobilis leaf (bay leaf) extract, poria cocos (mushroom) extract, angelica gigas (Korean anjelica) root extract and dioscorea japonica (wild yam) root extract
- Contains tripeptide-1 and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7
- Helps diminish the appereance of wrinkles
How to Use
- Pour A Phase into B Phase and mix well using the brush in the box.
- Apply the mixture evenly over dry face using the brush. Avoid eye area.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water.
Made in South Korea
|Ingredients: Phase A: Water, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, PVP, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Phase B: Water, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Laurus Nobilis Leaf Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Fragrance, Caramel.|
Initially, I was scared to order it as many people said it was very hard to open a small bottle and there was no such good instruction to follow. But I'm glad I gave it a try! The instruction is clearly written on the product box and very easy to follow. I usually don't like to leave a review thou, I guess my review may help others who may be hesitant like me. I'm in 30s and its tightening and uplifting effects are pretty amazing. I noticed my skin got softer and uplifted! Love it!soul7, OH
While sitting on an out door shopping-center-bench, my husband reached over and stroked the side of my face and check. I turned, looked at him, and questioned why he did that. He smiled and said I wanted to see if your face was as soft as it looked. I smiled and said was it. He said YES! I'm a 63-year-old, chocolaty-African-Amercan, and we've been married 40 years. Thanks Dmask:)ALLHEART, CA
One of the best things I have ever tried. My skin feels and looks beautiful as soon as I tried it. It feels so uplifted and gave me an energized glow! I will be ordering more as soon as I am done! Thank you for this amazing discovery!!!!alina730, NY
Did not use yetDODO101, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
No regret to purchase it
Finally I got my order last week. I'm early 40s in my age. I have a lot of concern on my skin, but I'm afraid to get injection or get laser treatment on my face. I heard that Dmask Face up system helps your skin being tightly and glowing, so I ordered it. I tried my first application and I felt my tired skin turned brightened and my chin lifted up and it holds tightly. It's very nice! It's better if you apply moisture cream after you wash off your mask!Tiffany8756, CA
The Beauty Spy
Uncovering beauty secrets from around the globe! The Beauty Spy, Chelsea Scott, and her team of agents are on a mission to discover the latest innovations and new beauty products from around the globe. What will these beauty sleuths uncover for you?
Remind me about The Beauty Spy upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Callie Northagen
with Host Valerie Stup
with Host Lynn Murphy