exclusive! Dmask FaceUp System
What It Is
An at-home mask that you mix yourself when ready to use — 6 beauty mask treatments in 1 easy to use kit
What You Get
- (6) .03 oz. Phase A
- (6) .20 oz. Phase B
- Application brush
What It Does
- Gives you a spa experience in the comfort of your own home
- Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin appears tighter, lifted and more youthful-looking with continued use
- Helps skin look refreshed and smoother
- Phase A is formulated with tripeptide-1, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 and other key ingredients; Phase B contains 12 natural extracts including rehmannia glutinosa root extract, paeonia (Peony) albiflora root extract, panax ginseng root extract, dioscorea japonica root extract, astragalus root extract, rehmannia root extract, cimicifuga racemosa (black cohosh) root extract, licorice root extract, laurus nobilis leaf (bay leaf) extract, poria cocos (mushroom) extract, angelica gigas (Korean anjelica) root extract and dioscorea japonica (wild yam) root extract
How to Use
- Pour A Phase into B Phase and mix well using the brush in the box.
- Apply the mixture evenly over dry face using the brush. Avoid eye area.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water.
Made in South Korea
|Ingredients: Phase A: Water, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, PVP, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Phase B: Water, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Laurus Nobilis Leaf Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Fragrance, Caramel.|
About The Brand
The Beauty Spy
Uncovering beauty secrets from around the globe! The Beauty Spy, Chelsea Scott, and her team of agents are on a mission to discover the latest innovations and new beauty products from around the globe. What will these beauty sleuths uncover for you?
Remind me about upcoming The Beauty Spy shows.
When To Watch
with Host Valerie Stup
with Host Shannon Fox