Dip A Di Do Da Set of 2 Decorative Party Dip Covers
Myrf Bowry and Leah Dodge
Myrf Bowry and Leah Dodge both love to entertain. But, seriously, who has the time to always make something homemade? Sometimes it’s just easier to drop a store-bought favorite on the table, but wouldn’t it be nice to have a nicer presentation? Myrf and Leah thought the same thing, and invented it themselves when they couldn’t find anything on the market. Now you can serve up easy without sacrificing your hostess style.
Overview & Details
You work so hard to keep your tablescape looking beautiful. Why tarnish its appearance with plastic containers and unsightly food labels? Add Dip A Di Do Da into the mix to make a problem, solved. Compatible with most standard small and medium round dip containers, these trendy covers make it easy to maintain your aesthetic. Simply place a plastic dip container right inside and voila — no more labels on the table!
What You Get
- 2 Decorative party dip covers
Good to Know
- Fit standard small and medium round dip and takeout containers.
|Color Choices:||Navy/Champagne, Orange/Blue or Red/Green|
|Measurements:||Approx. 3"H x 4-5/8" Diameter each|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Takes store-bought dips, salsa and deli-packaged goods and makes look fabulously party-ready
- Makes your table more aesthetically pleasing by hiding plastic containers and unsightly food labels from sight
- No more wasting dip that you scooped into a serving dish only to rinse the leftovers down the sink later
- Helps make entertaining easier
- Smaller disposable dip containers can easily hang on the top edge for easy access to the dip
- Allows you to leave room between the bottom of the container and the base of the Dip A Di Do Da, giving you space to drop in a cooler disk to chill dips as you serve them
Lightweight and stackable
- Easy to pack and take anywhere
- Perfect for tailgating and picnics
- Makes cleanup a breeze
- Perfect for gifting to a hostess, family member, teacher or friend
these are adorable and work as expected. highly recommend. great for personal use or a gift!abernstein, NDWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Received my two duo packs! These are Fantastic to give as hostess, teacher, bunko, thank you gifts! They are unique and certainly pretty the table. Easy to use and pop in the dishwasher when done. Highly recommend!!jennyrva, VAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
So cute and great gift.
I have given these to the bookclub hostess at each meeting so they have less to do for set up and clean up. Also makes the best house warming gift along with store bought dips or snacks that fit right in!bjpolo, VAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
These are exactly as shown on HSN. They are a genius way to upgrade the original clear plastic containers, the food comes in, so you can serve and store without using another bowl. So much less clean-up. They are lightweight plastic covers that make clean-up quicker. Great for informal gatherings. Im buying a second set.bluewaters670, LAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Need to Have Spoons With Them
These are just okay. Got the others with the spoon and I love them. Need Spoons!LVDiva, NVWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful