Diamond Couture 14K White Gold 2ctw Diamond Pear Framed Ring
Overview & Details
The pear shape has always been unique and eye-catching. But this statement look is made for the diva at heart. Its unique, brilliant center is surrounded by a beautiful double halo and quadruple rows of diamonds along the side band. Every lady may dream of this kind of sparkle, but you're more the kind of woman who actually goes for what she wants.
- Ring features a pear-shaped table with pavé-set, round white diamonds
- Double frame of channel-set, round diamonds
- 4 rows of round diamonds down part of wide band
Good to Know
- These diamonds are graded at H-I color (near colorless) and I1-I2 clarity (inclusions are obvious under 10X magnification).
- Each item comes with a certificate of authenticity that certifies both the actual and outlook carat weight of the diamonds in the piece.
|Size Choices:||6, 7 or 8|
|Measurements:||Approx. 9/16"L x 1/2"W x 5/16"H; shank 3/16"W|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Stone Information (all sizes and weights approximate)
|Total Carat Weight:||2ct|
|White Diamond:||Round (1.3mm, 1.4mm, 1.5mm, 1.6mm, 1.7mm, 1.8mm, 3.6mm); 2ct|
Although the ring is beautiful, the diamonds were small and the rind felt very light. The diamonds sparkle but I just didn't feel like it was worth the asking price in my opinion. I love the way HSN does returns. I had absolutely no issue what so ever in returning this. This is such a peace of mind.Sromero301, TXWas this review helpful? 42 out of 45 found this review helpful