DHEA 25 Dehydroepiandrosterone
Designed to effectively deliver the extensive benefits of Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), one of the most important hormones found circulating within the body.SEE DETAILS AND BENEFITS
“ Finally ”
58 yrs old and this has literally changed my life. I take fewer antidepressants (weaning off completely is the goal), my hot flashes have subsided quite a bit and overall feeling of wellbeing and motivation. The "warnings" are clear and even if I were at risk I personally would continue this supplement because I take fewer prescription medications when taking this.I take over 20 9f Andrew's supplements and have since the late 90s.
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is the most abundant internally produced steroid hormone in the human body. It is primarily produced by the adrenal glands and circulates throughout the body where its most important role is to be converted into our most vital hormones that regulate and affect virtually all metabolic and biochemical processes.
Our DHEA 25 is designed to support healthy DHEA levels that decline with age and other factors. It is only intended for use following the testing and recommendation for supplementation by your health care professional. DHEA is among the most critical and important hormones found circulating in the body, but its levels begin to decline following our mid-20s.
It is hard to overstate the importance of DHEA, since it affects virtually all our body’s organs, systems and metabolic functions. DHEA plays a vital, central role in hormone synthesis, balance and metabolism. Given its role in hormone balance and endocrine function, it should only be utilized with great care and exclusively based upon a test by your health care provider revealing insufficiency.
There are currently a growing number of physicians who believe that some aspects of the aging process may relate to prematurely reduced levels of DHEA. It is for that reason that so many physicians now test and monitor their patients’ DHEA levels. When DHEA levels warrant external support, DHEA supplementation has been observed to support a healthy aging process. Again, DHEA supplementation should only be undertaken following a test and thereafter under the supervision of your physician or health care provider.
What You Get
Made in USA
Good to Know
- DHEA is an internally produced hormone.
- Not for use by those under 30 years of age.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if currently taking hormone-related drugs or therapy.
- Exclusively intended for use by those following testing and recommendation from a qualified health care professional and who will remain under the supervision of that health care professional.
- Never exceed the recommended daily serving size.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Competitive Athlete Caution
- DHEA is classified as a prohibited substance by many sports organizations, including the World Anti-Doping Association (WADA).
- Before use, please consult your health care provider and the rules of your specific athletic association to determine if DHEA is permitted.
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Consume one capsule daily pursuant to the instructions of your health care provider.
- Do not consume more than the recommended dosage.
For Added Benefits
For more than 30 years, Andrew Lessman has been a leader in the development of advanced natural supplements that today he creates in his state-of-the-art 100% solar-powered facility in Henderson, Nevada.
ProCaps Laboratories is unique not only for the 100% pure, additive-free supplements it produces, but also for the purity of the power used to create them.