Dermablend Translucent Compact Setting Powder
Overview & Details
What It Is
Transparent silky micronized powder that locks in Dermablend makeup for up to 16 hours
What You Get
- .35 oz. Compact Setting Powder
What It Does
- Leaves a flawless matte finish
- Ensures smudge- and transfer-resistance
- Dermatologist-, allergy- and sensitive skin-tested
How to Use
- Swipe applicator over compact to pick up a generous amount of powder.
- Gently pat over any Dermablend foundation or concealer.
- Allow to set for 2 minutes.
- Brush off excess powder with a powder brush.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: inactive ingredients. Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil/ Hulile Minerale, Zinc Stearate, Propylparaben. FIL D176233/1|
Cannot say enough about this product. Before you try anything else. Do yourself a favor look no further.. this product is the only thing you need to handle all YOU needonlineshoperx10, AZWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Powder did not set the foundation
Unfortunately this powder did not set the Dermablend foundatio for all day wearability. To be fair I live in NC which has horrible humidy and it's almost impossible to keep my make-up on. That's why I tried Dermablend but it didn't work either. I sent it back.DDWW10, NCWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Mask facial and body imperfections with this complete, natural-looking makeup that's ideal for all skin types. Dermablend hides everything from acne, age spots and freckles to dark circles, stretch marks and tattoos, making them invisible to the naked eye. This long-lasting makeup can also be used as a foundation or in conjunction with your existing makeup.
Remind me about Dermablend upcoming shows.