De'Longhi Pinguino 4-in-1 500 Sq. Ft. Portable Air Conditioner
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Sweltering heat or shivering cold? When the temperature is less than kind, this portable air conditioning unit complete with a heat pump is the versatile friend to have. An adjustable thermostat and multiple fan speeds help you to customize your comfort, while convenient features like no-drip technology and a fully featured remote control add to its ease. Weather is a fickle thing — why not get the best ally on your side?
What You Get
- AC unit
- Air exhaust hose
- Hose adapter
- Accessory for wall mounting
- Wall flange with cap
- 20" Window bracket with pins
- 2 window bracket extensions
- Window outlet
- Foam insulation stripping
- Set of installation hardware
- Remote control
- 2 AAA batteries (for remote control)
- Tips sheet
- Instruction manual/user information
- Manufacturer's limited warranties: 1 year on entire AC unit with an additional 4 years on sealed system (parts only)
Good to Know
- This unit’s BTU/hour of 6,300 is based on the U.S. Department of Energy’s new standard and is the same as units manufactured prior to 2017 with BTU/hour of 13,000.
- The cooling area for this unit is up to 500 square feet, which is a large 20' x 25' room.
- Because of a new federal test procedure for portable air conditioners, the cooling capacity claims on portable air conditioner packaging are significantly lower than that of models produced prior to 2017. This is due to changes in the test procedure, not to the portable air conditioners themselves.
- Federal regulations require manufacturers to calculate cooling capacity based on a specific test procedure, which changed this year.
- Models manufactured before 2017 were tested under a different procedure, and cooling capacity is now measured differently than it was models in prior years.
- For more information, visit http://www.aham.org/AHAMConsumers/Products/PortableAirConditioner.aspx
|Model #:||PAC AN130HPE|
|Color Choices:||Charcoal or White|
|Measurements:||Approx. 18"L x 16-1/4"W x 29-1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 68.8 lbs.|
|Installation:||Minimal installation requires 1 person approx. 5 minutes; 2 people recommended for unpacking|
|Power Source:||Plugs into standard household outlet; Requires 2 AAA batteries for remote control (included)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Great alternative to window-mounted air conditioners
- Perfect for a home office, bedroom, basement or anywhere you need cooling
- Works for room sizes of up to 500 sq. ft.
- Traps large dust and pollen particles
- Treated with silver ions, an antimicrobial agent that inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter
3 fan speeds
- Modify cooling to suit your preference
- Fan can be used with the air conditioning function or independently
Adjustable digital thermostat
- Allows you to select your preferred temperature
- Dehumidifies over 10 gallons of water every 24 hours without emptying water reservoirs
24-hour programmable timer
- Set a timed delay for operation to start or stop
- Saves energy by allowing you to set unit for only the time you need cooling
Condensate recirculation system
- No-drip technology
- Automatically recycles the condensation within the machine
- Efficient and user-friendly
- No need to empty a bucket of fluid
Digital control panel
- High-resolution LED display
High-efficiency compressor and components
- Quiet, worry-free operation
Uses R410A refrigerant gas
- Eco-friendly and energy-efficient
Durable castor wheels and side handles
- Easily portable
- Can be moved from room to room for energy-efficient spot cooling
Window bracket and extensions
- Fit windows from 20" to 47"
Quick and easy set-up
- No tools required
- Heat pump
- Fully featured remote control
Just as depicted on TV
The only bad thing I can say is that the unit itself is very heavy. It was super easy to set up. Love that this portable air conditioner has the feature that you don't have to deal with water dripping. It is very quiet especially compared to the old window unit we hadpayrollgenie, FLWas this review helpful? 6 out of 8 found this review helpful
My upstairs is always so hot in the summer. I got this for that floor. I was so impressed that this floor of my home was COOL! I love this item. It really works!sisi830, MDWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
Its a Winner!!
This thing is wonderful! I dont know what I would do without it ! Cools great , and warms up the place really fast in the winter! Love love love it !TamaraZ, TXWas this review helpful? 8 out of 9 found this review helpful
Great decision purchasing this unit!
Purchasing this was one of the best decisions I have made. This unit works wonderful it helped keep my home nice and cool last summer and helped my A/C unit not have to work so hard since its on its way out. This unit also has the heat option and when I would get cold I could just go stand by it and feel the heat blowing and it felt so good. It also helped reduce my bill down not having to run my central heat and air so much. I highly recommend this product to anyone and just might buy another one this year since Ill have a second one for the other end of the house.JessLynn1, SCWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
This product does deliver cool air. I am pleased with the purchase.leesha204, FLWas this review helpful? 7 out of 8 found this review helpful
High-quality design, superior performance and reliability make De'Longhi "living innovations" an ideal choice for your home. Started 100 years ago in Italy as a craftsman's workshop, De'Longhi eventually evolved into a brand name company, launching its own line of home electrics, floor care products and home heating and cooling appliances. These convenient, easy to operate items offer unique features and stylish good looks.