De'Longhi Pinguino 3-in-1 500 Sq. Ft. Portable Air Conditioner
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Boots to flip flops. Jeans to shorts. Hot coffee to iced tea. The change of seasons is almost here — and with it, the need to keep cool. This portable air conditioner lets you cool a single room in your home so you can raise your thermostat. With an antibacterial air filter, 24-hour timer and wheels to go from room to room, it's easy to feel breezy on even the hottest days.
What You Get
- AC unit
- Air exhaust hose
- Hose adapter
- Accessory for wall mounting
- Hose-to-window bracket accessory
- Wall flange with cap
- 2-piece 20"-38" Window bracket with pins
- 10" Window bracket extension
- Remote control
- 2 AAA batteries (for remote control)
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- This unit’s BTU/hour of 6,800 is based on the U.S. Department of Energy’s new standard and is the same as units manufactured prior to 2017 with BTU/hour of 12,000.
- The cooling area for this unit is up to 500 square feet, which is a large 20' x 25' room.
- Because of a new federal test procedure for portable air conditioners, the cooling capacity claims on portable air conditioner packaging are significantly lower than that of models produced prior to 2017. This is due to changes in the test procedure, not to the portable air conditioners themselves.
- Federal regulations require manufacturers to calculate cooling capacity based on a specific test procedure, which changed this year.
- Models manufactured before 2017 were tested under a different procedure, and cooling capacity is now measured differently than it was models in prior years.
- For more information, visit http://www.aham.org/AHAMConsumers/Products/PortableAirConditioner.aspx
|Color Choices:||White, Gray or Bronze|
|Model #:||PAC EX270LN-3A|
|Measurements:||Approx. 16-1/4"L x 14"W x 31-1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 68.6 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic, metal and rubber|
|Care:||Clean with damp cloth|
|Assembly:||Two people recommended for unpacking. One person 5 to 10 minutes for installation|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Air conditioner, dehumidifier and fan
Provides powerful single-room cooling
- Raise your thermostat and cool a single area like your bedroom
- No need to cool your entire home
- Works for room sizes of up to 500 sq. ft.
Motorized air flow control
- Control the air flow direction higher or lower for custom comfort
- Set at perfect angle for you or use on swing mode to cover more area
- Change the temperature by remote and see the changes from across the room
- Light dims so it's easy on the eyes
- Recycles condensation to prevent drips
- Unit automatically recycles the condensation within the machine
- Dehumidifies over 70 pints of water every 24 hours without emptying any water reservoirs
Real feel mode
- Helps save power while optimizing temperature and humidity for comfort
BioSilver antibacterial air filter
- Specially treated
- Traps large dust and pollen particles
- Helps inhibit the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria on the filter
- Easy to access
- 3 fan speeds
- High-resolution LED display
- Easy to use
Castor wheels and side handles
- Can be moved from room to room
- Dehumidifying-only function
- 24-hour digital programmable timer
- Digital thermostat
This is a fantastic A/C !!
This has worked flawlessly day after day !! I LOVE IT !! Sorry others did not !~!Primmy61, MAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Exactly what we needed!
Great air conditioner! We couldnt be happier with it!jogr, NDWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Best Postable AC ever!!!
I have this and another portable AC and I love the fact of not having to clean the water. Excellent product!karinalou, NJWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Great AC Iunit
I got this unit because I was having issues with my central air and was anticipating some days when I would need additional cooling. My AC broke in the recent 90+ heat wave and this unit saved my sanity until I got a new HVAC installed. It was easily able to cool the bedroom and move to my office/sitting room. I did have to be creative due to the crank/casement windows in the bedroom but YouTube provided some insight on solutions that worked. Very very happy!kmonica39, MAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
COOL & COMFY
This is Day 5 of the Heat Wave, and I am nice and cool. This AC is easy to set up and cools quickly. The hose attachments go on like a lid to a jar. Within 10 minutes of turning on, I feel a temp drop. The AC is quiet and does not interfere with TV or sleep.donnanyc, NYWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
High-quality design, superior performance and reliability make De'Longhi "living innovations" an ideal choice for your home. Started 100 years ago in Italy as a craftsman's workshop, De'Longhi eventually evolved into a brand name company, launching its own line of home electrics, floor care products and home heating and cooling appliances. These convenient, easy to operate items offer unique features and stylish good looks.