Deborah Lippmann Sweet Emotion Gel Lab Pro Nail Lacquer
Overview & Details
What It Is
Gel-alternative nail lacquer
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. Gel Lab Pro Nail Lacquer - Sweet Emotion (dusty rose creme)
What It Does
- Provides the high gloss and cushiony plumped look of a gel polish without the nail damage
- Long-wearing, quick-drying and highly pigmented
- Advanced contour brush with rounded tip follows the curve of the cuticles and spreads evenly for effortless, streak-free application
- Contains bamboo extract, safflower seed oil, biotin and green tea extract
- "7-free" - formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, camphor, xylene or diethylhexyl adipate
Made in USA
Good to Know
- Roll gently between palms before use.
- Avoid heat or flame.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not inhale directly.
TRICYCLODECANE DIMETHANOL COPOLYMER . STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE . DIBUTYL ADIPATE . TRIMETHYL PENTANYL DIISOBUTYRATE . CITRIC ACID . CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL . COPERNICIA CERIFERA WAX . HYDROLYZED CORN/SOY/WHEAT PROTEIN THIOGLYCOLAMIDE/THIOPROPIONAMIDE . BIOTIN . WATER/AQUA/EAU (AND) CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT . GLYCIDOXYPROPYL TRIMETHOXYSILANE/ METHACRYLOYL PROPYLTRIMETHOXYSILANE /METHYLTRIETHOXYSILANE /MERCAPTOPROPYLTRIMETHOXYSILANE . HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN . NYLON-12 . OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) FLOWER EXTRACT . BAMBUSA VULGARIS (BAMBOO) EXTRACT . AUCOUMEA KLAINEANA RESIN EXTRACT . (+/-) (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR) : RED 34 LAKE (CI 15880) . TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) . FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) . D&C BLACK 2 (CI 77266) . RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) . IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499) . TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] (CI 77891) . YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) . RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850) . N35X
Pretty but disappointing
This is a very pretty quality nail polish however, it is not long wearing, you woudl hope that if it had the word "gel" in the title it would last longer than 3 days without chipping. Let me clarify I am not scrubbing/cleaning hands in water all the time, just normal activities and it did not last, sad I wont purchase again, I have (2) I will keep for my pedicure.Dawn2414, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This is not even a good quality nail polish. Two days after applying it the edges started chipping off. And this is when I dont wash dishes and do not have my hands in water other than just regular daily washing of hands, like everybody else does. My first try from this brand and I am very disappointed in it and will never purchase from this brand again. $20.00 pricetag for this? It is simply ridiculous! I have a different brand half that price that lasts three times as much as this one. I would never be able to recommend this to anyone. Sorry, Deborah Lippmann but your product is sub par.AMno44, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 4 found this review helpful
Remind me about Deborah Lippmann upcoming shows.