Deborah Lippmann Soul Mission Self-Heating Foot Scrub 18 oz.
Overview & Details
What It Is
Dynamic formula delivers effective exfoliation with a sugar and sea salt blend and a self-heating system for superior sensation
What You Get
- 18 oz. Soul Mission Self-Heating Foot Scrub
What It Does
- Infused with beta carotene, Vitamins C and E, emollient-rich carrot and sunflower oils and other key ingredients
- Helps skin become soft and supple with a polished, rejuvenated look
- Softens and soothes skin
- Helps moisturize skin
- Contains antioxidants to help skin fight free radicals
How to Use
- Apply to soles and heels and let soak in. Massage gently and thoroughly; adding water will increase the warming sensation.
- Rinse with warm water. Use as needed.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: PEG-8, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Butylene Glycol, Sucrose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Beta-Carotene (CI 40800), Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamyl, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamyl, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate.|
It is OK
This is a good foot scrub, it left my feet feeling soft and clean. I hope that Deborah Lippmann will consider making a foot cream to accompany the scrub.willa8, MIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Didnt like it
Not what I thought, I thought it would take the dead skin off . My feet are still dry after I use it. Was not worth $60Tdixon16, MIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Remind me about Deborah Lippmann upcoming shows.