Deborah Lippmann Collection Cuticle Oil
Talk with your hands much? You won't be able to resist a few extra flourishes with fingers that say "look at me!" This cuticle oil is a great, non-greasy solution for moisturized cuticles and an overall healthy appearance. And where gorgeous nails lead, eyes are sure to follow.
What You Get
- .5 fl. oz. Cuticle Oil
- Highly emollient and ultra-moisturizing
- Helps protect and maintain for healthy-looking cuticles
- Also fantastic for dry heels, elbows and anywhere you have dry skin
- Helps soften, soothe and moisturize cuticles
Contains jojoba oil, vitamin E and coconut oil
- Formula absorbs quickly and leaves cuticles intensely moisturized
- Leaves no greasy residue
- Apply any time; product does not stain clothes or sheets
- One drop goes a long way
- This bottle's product should last for months
Gently massage a drop to the base of your cuticle area whenever you see white around cuticles.
When doing a manicure, Deborah Lippmann highly recommends following the Cuticle Oil with the 2 Second Nail Primer (sold separately) before applying a base coat to make sure you've cleansed the nail plate thoroughly.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil . Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil . Huile minerale/Mineral Oil . Tocopheryl Acetate . Parfum/Fragrance . Benzyl Benzoate . Violet 2 (CI 60725).|
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Deborah Lippmann shows.