Debbie Meyer UltraLite GreenBoxes™ 6-piece Small Rectangular Lid Set
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
When it comes to keeping your produce and baked goods fresh, Debbie Meyer has you covered with this replacement lid set, designed to fit her 16, 20 and 24 oz. rectangular, Debbie Meyer UltraLite GreenBoxes. Proudly made in the USA and independently lab tested, these BPA-free storage containers have been shown to keep your food fresh longer courtesy of their special composition. They make great take-alongs for picnicking, camping or tailgating. Thanks, Debbie!
What You Get
- 6 rectangular GreenBox lids
- Instruction sheet
Good to Know
- For best results, wipe dry any condensation that forms inside the lids.
- Pat food dry with a paper towel before placing in the containers.
|Measurements:||Approx. 6-3/4"L x 4-3/4"W each|
|Use and Care:||Dishwasher safe (top-rack recommended)|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Provides additional lids for your 16, 20 and 24 oz. rectangular Debbie Meyer UltraLite GreenBoxes
- Each lid fits all three sizes
Containers get the most out of your fruits, vegetables, snacks and baked goods
- Shown in independent lab tests to help keep your food fresher longer thanks to their unique composition
- Helps prevent flavor loss
- Helps create a beneficial storage environment that helps extend the life of all types of fresh produce, baked goods and snacks
- Washable, reusable, microwave safe and BPA-free
- Use in the fridge, on the countertop or in the pantry; anywhere you normally store the contents of the boxes
- Also great for storing and microwaving leftovers
Great for on-the-go storage
- Fit easily into lunch bags and coolers
- Perfect for school and office lunches, picnics, tailgating, camping or boating
- The lighter-gauge version of the Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes you love
- Space-saving convenience and stability
- Keep your kitchen and pantry organized and looking great
Tabbed corners on lids
- Easy opening and closing
i was so disappointed when i broke some of these lids. i have l & l containers too but i go back to these all the time, i always have them stacked on my counter in the ready. i broke 3 of the small lids after 3 years. i was searching thru debbie meyer products and saw hsn carried the round lids which i don't need. i checked her web site and all the online shopping sites no one had. well, checking one day wala, there are they are. of course i ordered them. i have them with the others ready to use. now i have use of 3 more containers. i didn't think these containers would last as long as these have. i'm impressed how long berries have lasted in them. i'm now looking for containers to store large amount of produce so not all over fridge. maybe debbie will come up with some large bins for that purpose.daphne14, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Debbie Meyer™ upcoming shows.