Debbie Meyer UltraLite GreenBoxes™ 6-piece Round Lid Set
Overview & Details
When it comes to keeping your produce and baked goods fresh, Debbie Meyer has you covered with this replacement lid set, designed to fit her 48 oz. round, Debbie Meyer UltraLite GreenBoxes. Proudly made in the USA and independently lab tested, these BPA-free storage containers have been shown to keep your food fresh longer courtesy of their special composition. They make great take-alongs for picnicking, camping or tailgating. Thanks, Debbie!
What You Get
- 6 Round GreenBox lids
- Instruction sheet
Good to Know
- For best results, wipe dry any condensation that forms inside the lids.
- Pat food dry with a paper towel before placing in the containers.
|Measurements:||Approx. 7-1/8" Diameter each|
|Use and Care:||Dishwasher safe (top-rack recommended)|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Provides additional lids for your 48 oz. round Debbie Meyer UltraLite GreenBoxes
Containers get the most out of your fruits, vegetables, snacks and baked goods
- Shown in independent lab tests to help keep your food fresher longer thanks to their unique composition
- Helps prevent flavor loss
- Helps create a beneficial storage environment that helps extend the life of all types of fresh produce, baked goods and snacks
- Washable, reusable, microwave safe and BPA-free
- Use in the fridge, on the countertop or in the pantry; anywhere you normally store the contents of the boxes
- Also great for storing and microwaving leftovers
Great for on-the-go storage
- Fit easily into lunch bags and coolers
- Perfect for school and office lunches, picnics, tailgating, camping or boating
- The lighter-gauge version of the Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes you love
- Space-saving convenience and stability
- Keep your kitchen and pantry organized and looking great
Tabbed corners on lids
- Easy opening and closing
I needed these!
Love my greens!lou_lou_belle, MAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I love these GreenBoxes! The UltraLite boxes do break down easily with continual use, so I like that I will have replacements.sade498, WIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Now why would someone need extra lids? I punched my hand through one pressing down to hard in center and kid cracked. Thankful for extras that fall in dishwasher and burn the lid, or melt it. So yeah extra lids are a blessing in disguise. Apparently, Debbie knows this. How she gets her produce to last for weeks is beyond me. I demoisture kids daily but still salad bags don't really last long. Might just try iceberg lettuce, except I love the very veggie bags as they are mixed with everything59-60, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
The picture and description were misleading. I thought these were universal lids and/or the type that seal regular bowls. Who needs 6 replacement lids for the same size container??? Guess I'll keep them - it will cost nearly as much as the clearance price to send them back.cjehsn, CAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful
Remind me about Debbie Meyer™ upcoming shows.