Debbie Meyer UltraLite GreenBoxes™ 6-piece Large Rectangular Lid Set
Overview & Details
When it comes to keeping your produce and baked goods fresh, Debbie Meyer has you covered with this replacement lid set, designed to fit her 32 and 64 oz. rectangular, Debbie Meyer UltraLite GreenBoxes. Proudly made in the USA and independently lab tested, these BPA-free storage containers have been shown to keep your food fresh longer courtesy of their special composition. They make great take-alongs for picnicking, camping or tailgating. Thanks, Debbie!
What You Get
- 6 rectangular GreenBox lids
- Instruction sheet
Good to Know
- For best results, wipe dry any condensation that forms inside the lids.
- Pat food dry with a paper towel before placing in the containers.
|Measurements:||Approx. 8-1/2"L x 6-3/4"W each|
|Use and Care:||Dishwasher safe (top-rack recommended)|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Provides additional lids for your 32 and 64 oz. rectangular Debbie Meyer UltraLite GreenBoxes
- Each lid fits both sizes
Containers get the most out of your fruits, vegetables, snacks and baked goods
- Shown in independent lab tests to help keep your food fresher longer thanks to their unique composition
- Helps prevent flavor loss
- Helps create a beneficial storage environment that helps extend the life of all types of fresh produce, baked goods and snacks
- Washable, reusable, microwave safe and BPA-free
- Use in the fridge, on the countertop or in the pantry; anywhere you normally store the contents of the boxes
- Also great for storing and microwaving leftovers
Great for on-the-go storage
- Fit easily into lunch bags and coolers
- Perfect for school and office lunches, picnics, tailgating, camping or boating
- The lighter-gauge version of the Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes you love
- Space-saving convenience and stability
- Keep your kitchen and pantry organized and looking great
Tabbed corners on lids
- Easy opening and closing
Love the green boxes and I am glad they finally came out with the large lids. They seem to crack in the middle of the edge.sassy530, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I am so happy with this product. I hope they will add the replacement lids for all of the green boxes.Dobes2, VAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I have been hoping that HSN would offer extra lids for the larger greenboxes for a while because mine had cracks. I am so glad to have the opportunity to replace them to maximize their ability to maintain freshness. Thanks!karyn, CAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Happy with product but---
Happy that these were made available but do think the lids to my D. Meyers sets should have been made more durable in the first place so I don't have to order lids. That said - I am glad they are available!msmagnolia88, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
At Least I Didn't Have to Order a Whole Set!
I only bought these because I love my UltraLite GreenBoxes except for the tendency for the lids to crack. These new lids even came with instructions on how to open them, so Debbie Meyers and HSN must have been aware of this issue with the lids. SO WHY DO WE HAVE TO PAY ALMOST $2 PER REPLACEMENT LID? And what about lids for the smaller containers? Hopefully, these new lids will be sturdier. I have disposable Ziplock containers whose lids have lasted for years!Impulsive9, PAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Debbie Meyer® upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Shannon Fox