Debbie Meyer UltraLite GreenBoxes™ 56-piece Set
Overview & Details
Enjoy all the benefits of helping to keep your produce and baked goods fresh in a light-gauge version of the Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes™ you know and love. Proudly made in the USA and independently lab-tested, these BPA-free storage containers have been shown to keep your food fresher, longer, courtesy of their unique composition. Want more? They stack and nest for stable storage during and between uses. Another win from Debbie Meyer!
What You Get
- (6) 8-cup (64 oz.) rectangular GreenBoxes with lids
- (6) 4-cup (32 oz.) rectangular GreenBoxes with lids
- (8) 3-cup (24 oz.) rectangular GreenBoxes with lids
- (8) 2-cup (16 oz.) rectangular GreenBoxes with lids
- Instruction sheet
Good to Know
- For best results, start with the freshest possible produce and pat food dry with a paper towel before placing in the containers.
- Wipe dry any condensation that forms inside the lids.
|8-Cup Rectangular GreenBoxes:||Approx. 8-3/8"L x 6-1/4"W x 3-7/8"H each|
|4-Cup Rectangular GreenBoxes:||Approx. 8-3/8"L x 6-1/4"W x 2-1/8"H each|
|3-Cup Rectangular GreenBoxes:||Approx. 6-3/8"L x 4-3/4"W x 2-3/4"H each|
|2-Cup Rectangular GreenBoxes:||Approx. 6-3/8"L x 4-3/4"W x 2-1/8"H each|
|Material Composition:||Polyethylene copolymer|
|Use and Care:||Top-rack dishwasher safe|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Shown in independent lab tests to help keep your food fresher longer thanks to their unique composition
- Made with a unique, proprietary combination of special, natural substances that create a beneficial storage environment that helps extend the life of all types of fresh produce, baked goods and snacks
- Can help prevent texture and appearance changes, as well as loss of flavor
- Utilize the exclusive Debbie Meyer FoodFresh System™ Technologies
- Store in the fridge, on the countertop or in the pantry — anywhere you would normally store the contents of the boxes
- Help prevent waste to save you money
- Revolution in food freshness
- Reusable and top-rack dishwasher safe
- Proudly made in the USA
- Thin, lighter-gauge version of the Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes you love
Stackable, nesting design
- Containers stack and nest for convenient storage
I have been using the green boxes for the past 2 months now. I have not thrown out any produce, chips, or bread!!! A true money saver. :)BeanLee, FLWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
Best Invention Ever!
As with all of her products Debbie Meyer did it again! Keeps anything you put in them fresher for way longer. Love this product!Sunshinekaren, FLWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Perfect size for single people
We single people eat a lot of leftovers, at least I do, because I dont want to waste food. These are the perfect size for leftover portions and the food will stay fresh. And they are also good for storing the smaller portions of fresh food I buy.Beverly080701, PAWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
I just love these storage containers. I saved so much money. In the past I would throw away so many vegetables and fruit because they would go bad in a few days. With the Debbie Myers containers, Ive had a salad for lunch every dayCompass1, MIWas this review helpful? 11 out of 11 found this review helpful
Debbie Myers Green Boxes
Wonderful product keeps food preserved and fresh so much longer. It's a great money saver.shortyq5, NYWas this review helpful? 7 out of 8 found this review helpful
Remind me about Debbie Meyer® upcoming shows.