Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes™ Home Collection 4-piece Breadbox Set
Overview & Details
Don't put your breads and baked goods in peril. Debbie Meyer's breadboxes create a beneficial storage environment to help extend the life of all types of baked goods and snacks and, like all Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes, they help extend the life of as fruits and vegetables as well. A revolution in food freshness, these breadboxes utilize the exclusive Debbie Meyer FoodFresh system™ technology and are made from the original heavier-gauge version that you know and love. They are perfect for storing a loaf of home-baked or store-bought bread.
What You Get
- (2) 6qt breadboxes with lids
- Instruction sheet
Good to Know
- For best results, wipe dry any condensation that forms inside the lids.
- Pat food dry with a paper towel before placing in the containers.
|Measurements:||Approx. 13-1/4"L x 6-1/2"W x 5-1/4"H each|
|Dishwasher Safe:||Top rack recommended|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Helps you get the most out of your baked goods and snacks
- Shown in independent lab tests to keep your food fresh longer
- Unique, proprietary combination of natural substances create a beneficial storage environment
- Helps prevent texture changes and flavor loss
- Proudly made in the USA
- Washable, reusable, microwave safe and BPA-free
- Use in the fridge, on the countertop or in the pantry; anywhere you normally store the contents of the boxes
- Also great for storing and microwaving leftovers
- Designed expressly to help you store your store-bought and home-baked breads
- Space-saving convenience and stability
- Keep your kitchen and pantry organized and looking great
- Helps to minimize air and external contamination
Tabbed corners on lids
- Easy opening and closing
GreenBoxes are fantastic!
I ordered Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes 4pc Breadboxes and received them 6 days later, a great delivery turnaround time. I watched the presentation of the greenboxes and decided to try them to see if they really would keep my food from spoiling so soon. They lived up to their advertising and I'm very pleased. I've had hotdog and hamburger buns in one for 3 weeks - still fresh as day they were bought! I put mixed salad greens in the other and they lasted nearly 3 weeks also! My lettuce was usually slime within a week. I'd tell anyone the Green Boxes are as advertised, no more wasted food! Reordering soon.Dbkayw, TX
Remind me about Debbie Meyer™ upcoming shows.