Debbie Meyer GeniusSponge Wipes™ - 12-piece Set
Overview & Details
What good is wiping down the counter if your sponge or dishrag has had mold and bacteria growing on it for days? Debbie's solution? A unique GeniusSponge Wipe that helps inhibit growth of bacteria and mold on the wipe itself, while reducing the potential for it to spread elsewhere. More absorbent. Longer lasting. Genius.
What You Get
- 12 Debbie Meyer GeniusSponge Wipes
- Instruction sheet
|Measurements:||Approx. 5-3/4"L x 4-3/4"W x 3/8"H each|
|Use and Care:||Rinse with water; Dishwasher safe (top rack only)|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Made from the same materials, and have the same benefits, as Debbie Meyer GeniusSponges, but as a large, handy wipe
- Designed to reach into difficult spaces, to take along on the go or to use for quick cleanups instead of disposables, saving money and time
- Reach behind faucets/fixtures and into corners
- Perfect for cleaning things with small openings like vases, jars and glasses
- Great for RV/camping trips, boating, school/church events
Shown in independent lab tests to inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold on the wipe itself
- Offers reduced potential for harboring and transferring bacterium and mold
- Shown to be effective against staph, e-coli, salmonella and black mold
I love these sponges! They are absolutely soft..... they wipe up messes really fast! They dry really fast too and dont feel old after a couple of uses like your regular sponges! I hope Debbie Meyers continues to sell these forever, cause they last a long time!! I have found several uses for these sponges and one of them is washing my dog, lol she needed medicated shampoo the vet gave her and it didnt lather that well, I tried the sponge and it not only worked it was gentle on her skin.Armadillo-girl, TX
I got the wipes and they are very good I love from to wipe the table and counters off.Allie141, IAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This is my favorite cleaning sponge.BellaDii6_29, NC
I like these, but the sponges are so much better, I tried to buy the sponges, but could not find anywhere on the HSN site. Then they were the special of the day and I bought those too.Lynne162, MA
Why did I wait ?
So tired of smelly dish cloths! I have the sponges and love them. These wipes are going to save me a smelly sink area because they never do. No more paper towel either.Judy1010, OHWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful
Remind me about Debbie Meyer™ upcoming shows.