Debbie Meyer® BreadBags™ 30-piece Storage Set
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Proven in independent laboratory testing to extend the life of bread, Debbie Meyer® BreadBags™ can be used with any bread, including packaged breads, bagels, rolls, bakery bread and homemade bread. Simply remove the bread from the original packaging, place one type of bread in each bag, and loosely fold over the top of the bag. Just keep the end of the bag folded over during storage—no need for clips or twist-ties. Store the bag where your bread is normally stored: on the countertop, in the bread box, drawer or pantry. Plus, each bag is reusable, up to ten times, and gusseted for maximum capacity. They're BPA-free and proudly made in the USA.
What You Get
- 24 Large bags - approx. 19.5"L
- 6 Extra-long bags - approx. 26.5"L
- User guide
Good to Know
- Please Note: The main benefit of Debbie Meyer® BreadBags™ is to extend the life of your bread and baked goods, extend freshness and stay as close as possible to how they were when you bought them.
- Breads and baked goods have highly variable moisture content; the warmer, and fresher the bread/baked goods, the higher the moisture.
- The following steps will help achieve the best results:
- 1. Do not place hot or warm bread or baked goods into the DEBBIE MEYER® BreadBags™. Wait until you are sure the bread is at room temperature, before placing in the Bag.
- 2. If you notice any moisture accumulation inside the Bag, remove the bread/baked goods, turn the Bag inside out and place the fread back into the DEBBIE MEYER® BreadBag™, with the outside now on the inside. Wipe the moisture off the outside. If needed, this can be done every couple of days. The unique construction of Debbie Meyer® BreadBags™ allows them to work and be equally effective, even inside out.
- 3. Bakery bread or bread with high moisture content: a paper towel can be placed inside the DEBBIE MEYER® BreadBag™ with the bread. This will help absorb any excess moisture. Replace with a dry paper towel, if and when needed.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Made with a proprietary natural mineral additive that helps extend the life of bread, rolls, baked goods
- Helps save money and eliminate waste, reducing trips to the store
- Reusable up to ten times each
- Store where you normally store your bread: on the countertop, pantry, drawer or cabinet
- Helps to maximize storage space
- Reuse up to ten times each; bags may be rinsed and dried between uses
- Designed to be translucent, allowing you to see what's inside
- Works with any type of bread
- No need to seal, clip or tie closed
- BPA free
|Measurements:||Large - Approx. 19.5"L x 7"W each; Extra Large - Approx. 26.6"L x 5.75"W each|
|Material Composition:||Polyethylene plastic|
|Care:||Rinse with water, allow to dry completely|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Debbie Meyer® shows.