DASH 6-Quart Nonstick Family Air Fryer
Overview & Details
Advanced AirCrisp technology rapidly circulates air within DASH's Air Fryer to cook fries, chicken wings or even a flourless chocolate cake without oil, reducing added fat without sacrificing flavor. Manual settings equip you with the flexibility needed to cook meals to perfection, and PFOA-free nonstick makes cleanup a breeze.
What You Get
- Air fryer
- Use and care manual with 16 recipes
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Unplug the air fryer from the wall and allow it to cool completely after each use before cleaning the heating element. Removing the crisper basket allows it to cool quicker.
- Do not use metal utensils or abrasive cleaning agents when handling the air fryer as this may damage the nonstick coating.
- Make sure that the appliance is unplugged and all parts are clean and dry before storage.
|Color Choices:||Aqua, Black or Red|
|Mode Number:||DFAF450 GBBK01|
|Measurements:||Approx. 12-1/4"L x 14"W x 14-1/2"H|
|Volume Capacity:||6 qt.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic, aluminum and nonstick|
|Care:||Wipe exterior with a moist cloth; clean the inside with hot water and a non-abrasive sponge; clean the heating element with a cleaning brush to remove any food residue; crisper basket and crisper drawer are dishwasher safe|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Crisps your food and makes delicious snacks without oil
- Eliminates the need for oil, reducing added fats
- Rapidly circulates air to cook ingredients and keep the signature crispy quality of fried food, while eliminating the need for oil
- Helps you fry sweet potato fries, spicy chicken wings or even a gluten-free flourless chocolate cake
- Make it easy and convenient to cook wings, steak, cakes, fish and more
6 qt. capacity
- Offers ample room for meals, snacks and sides
- Great for cooking for a family or gathering of up to 6 people
- Perfect for family meals and parties alike
- Makes cleaning easy
Dishwasher safe parts
- Save time and energy during cleanup
- Crisper drawer and cripser basket can be cleaned in the dishwasher
- Herb and Garlic Roast Chicken
- Shrimp Scampi
- Curried Roast Chicken
- Steak Fries
- Mexican Street Corn
- Five Spice Chicken Wings
- Avocado Fries
- Mini Frittata
- Mac and Cheese Balls
- Fish and Chips
- Steak Fajitas
- Monkey Bread
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Brulee
NEVER LEAVES MY COUNTERTOP!
I ordered in red and have to say I'm obsessed with how this machine works. The way it cooks and leaves the oils out astounds me. Definitely the way to go if you need to prepare healthier meals in a snap. Cleanup super easy too.David8913, AL
We have used our air fryer from the moment we opened it we use it for breakfast and we use it for supper. We even reheat in it. It will never leave my countertop. I have purchased many many kitchen gadgets this is well worth it.LOBP, OH
Love, Love, Love!!!!!
I decided to purchase the Dash family Air Fryer and I must say it is the best decision I have made with regards to kitchen gadgets. I just love it!!! I made homemade french fries, chicken and a boat load of other items. My family loves how the food comes out and I must say I am blown away on how well it cooks. A keeper for sure!!!queenofsparkle, CT
I purchased this for my son's birthday. He is 36 and single and I heard him say he was thinking about getting an air fryer. I wasn't sure if he had his eye on a certain one but I decided I would get this one and return it if he didn't like it. He can't stop raving about what he and his girlfriend have cooked in it. Thanks HSN!Angie330, OH
It just got Soo much better!
I thought the original Dash fryer to be okay but lacking in capacity. The latest one is the answer and more. The elevated, redesigned basket, controls and build quality are truly appreciated. I have noticed a throttling of the fan which is a plus in terms of accuracy of temperature. This latest version of the Dash Air Fryer is a winner!lloydoliver, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Dash Kitchen upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Valerie Stup
with Host Shannon Smith