Czech Mani-Pedi Glass Nail File Trio - Pink
Overview & Details
What It Is
Glass nail files handcrafted by expert artisans in the Czech Republic, which is renowned for high-quality glass.
What You Get
- 3 Glass nail files
- Velvety carrying case
What It Does
- Double-sided files with one graduated rough grit side and one graduated ultra-smooth grit side
- Rougher side for overall shaping of nails
- Smoother side for smoothing and fine-tuning nails
- File in any direction for great results
- Versatile for both natural and artificial nails
How to Use
- Use the abrasive side to file thicker nails, shape nails and to exfoliate dry skin.
- Use the finer side for smoothing nails and skin.
- Pointed tip is used for the cuticle and for cleaning underneath the nail.
- Use the pedicure file on clean, dampened skin free of any oils or moisturizers.
- Files can be used wet or dry and can be used to file in both directions.
- To clean, rinse files under hot running water after use. Use a soft brush with soap or antibacterial disinfectant for deeper cleaning. Lay files on a flat surface to dry. Always store files in their protective velvet sheaths when not in use.
- These files are made of glass and can break if dropped or misused. Broken files should be discarded and not used.
- The filing surfaces will not wear down or wear out. Well-maintained and cared for, these files are long-lasting.
Made in Czech Republic
This set is very cute in its cheerful pink color. The files work well, and seem sturdy. The price was excellent and they'll be sure to last indefinitely with some tender loving care.Thanks!PIZZICATO, AZWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I wanted glass nail files for a while and was so glad when I found them at HSN. To know that this purchase should last me a lifetime and has a lifetime guarantee is fantastic!! They are so handy and do such a nice job, I love them! You should give them a try..I bet you love them as much as I do!!irocz, OHWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
I really like the ease with shaping my nails and no snags. There is a different sensation when filing your nail than with the emery board but I appreciate the smoothness I get when prepping my nails for polish.Shanghai3, ILWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful