Czech Mani-Pedi Glass Nail File Trio - Blue
Overview & Details
What It Is
Glass nail files handcrafted by expert artisans in the Czech Republic, which is renowned for high-quality glass.
What You Get
- 3 Glass nail files
- Blue fabric case
What It Does
- 3 different two-sided glass files
- Versatile for both natural and artificial nails
- Durable, long lasting files
- Velvety carrying case
- Made in Czech Republic
How to Use
- Use the abrasive side to file thicker nails, shape nails and to exfoliate dry skin.
- Use the finer side for smoothing nails and skin.
- Pointed tip is used for the cuticle and for cleaning underneath the nail.
- Use the pedicure file on clean, dampened skin free of any oils or moisturizers.
- Files can be used wet or dry and can be used to file in both directions.
- To clean, rinse files under hot running water after use. Use a soft brush with soap or antibacterial disinfectant for deeper cleaning. Lay files on a flat surface to dry. Always store files in their protective velvet sheaths when not in use.
- These files are made of glass and can break if dropped or misused. Broken files should be discarded and not used.
- The filing surfaces will not wear down or wear out. Well-maintained and cared for, these files are long-lasting.
Made in Czech Republic
Beautiful, quality, gentle & effective.
The files are quality. The largest is thick, heavy and perfect for your heels. One side is course for quick exfoliation and the other side is fine with the residue being super powder fine. No harming of your skin or accidentally going too deep. Same for smaller files. Hot water clean with soap. They each come with a plastic felt like slip-in cover and all in a box suitable for storage and gifting. Careful in tub, shower, or in tiled bathroom, they are glass. I will use over a towel or rug.FATBLOND, OH
glass nail file
I've used this product once and it is better then all other foot files I've ever used. i would recommend this to friends and family, as a matter of fact I already have. Thank youtammy5891, IL
Do Not Damage Nails
Most files are too fine or coarse and do damage brittle nails. These improved my brittle, splitting nails in one use. Highly recommend for us older gals whose nails have seen better days.HONOR, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I have used a crystal nail file for years but never had a large one before. I would pay $28 just for the large glass pedi file in this set - it does a spectacular job on rough heels and feet. Can't say enough good things about this set. Great quality, great price!klekter, WAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I love these! I tried them immediately and they work great and are beautiful besides!SuznMc, CO