Curtis Stone Summer Wine Mixed 12-Bottle Selections
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Curtis Stone is the top chef to help you on food and wine selections. He has picked four wines perfect for summer. This mixed assortment of 3 bottles each of a slightly sweet refreshing Rose, crisp clean Pinot Grigio, smooth Argentinian Malbec and crowd pleasing Cabernet Sauvignon will serve you well for sipping on the deck, pairing with dinners, complementing your grilled meats and vegetables and adding a treat to your desserts.
What You Get
- (3) 750 ml Bel Vetro Rose 2019 California
- (3) 750 ml Chateau La Mer Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- (3) 750 ml Emerald Peak Estates Pinot Grigio 2019
- (3) 750 ml Stargroves Malbec 2020 Argentina
Good to Know
- Welcome to the Vintage Wine Estates wine program marketed and processed by HSN. All wine sales are made by Vintage Wine Estates and/or its agents. Your privileges as a customer vary by state. Vintage Wine Estates will not ship wine and/or wine gift baskets to certain states. Please see the shipping info tab for a list of eligible shipping states.
- All orders are shipped by appropriately licensed permit holders in accordance with local law. By placing an order, you authorize Vintage Wine Estates to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to your selected destination only where legally permitted.
- You must be 21 years or older to place an order for wine or wine gift baskets with Vintage Wine Estates via HSN, Inc. By placing such order, you certify under penalty of perjury that you and the recipient are at least 21 years old and that the wine is for personal use only and will not be sold or used for any commercial purpose. When the wine is delivered, the recipient will be required to show photo identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old.
- Program open to US residents only.
- Cannot be shipped to Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, Puerto Rico, Guam or the Virgin Islands.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- This is festive and deep, fuchsia-colored Rose looks like it wants to pop right out of the bottle
- Luscious flavors of tangy cherry and sweet melon combine in this energetic wine and linger, leaving you with a delightfully smooth finish
- Bright and crisp on the nose with strawberry and jasmine tea, this wine is perfect to greet guests, sip alongside appetizers, or for a perfect afternoon meal al fresco
Emerald Peak Estates Pinot Grigio California 2019
- This pale straw-colored, translucent Pinot Grigio will lift your spirits and recharge your soul
- Refreshing flavors of lively pear, green apple, and tropical fruits are balanced by mellow honey and citrus aroma
- The finish is incredibly light with crisp acidity and an elegantly refined freshness making this a perfect companion with lighter fare or even on its own
Stargroves Malbec Argentina 2020
- This Malbec was grown from some of the finest vineyards in Argentina
- Perched high on the hilltops, warm days and rocky soil produce exceptional world-class fruit year after year
- Enjoy elements of plum, blackberry, and violet on the nose with blackberry pie, sweet blueberries, and a subtle hint of white pepper on the palate
- Characteristic of what makes Argentinean Malbec so sought after, a lingering cocoa finish fully rounds out this wine, making it perfect for lighter cuts of meat or perfect all on its own
Chateau La Mer Cabernet Sauvignon California 2019
- A classic Cabernet with a rich flavor and a complexion to match
- Aromas of ripe, dark fruits and spice blend with textured flavors of blackberry, plum, vanilla, and oak that fill the mouth front to back with flavor and a finish that seems to strengthen as it's enjoyed