Curtis Stone Set of 2 18 oz. Double-Wall Insulated Tumblers
Overview & Details
Whether heading to work for an early meeting or running across town to meet a friend for lunch, your beverage of choice should always be just the temperature you like. Curtis has you covered with these vacuum-insulated tumblers. Perfect for coffee and iced drinks alike, they'll keep your beverages hot or cold for longer. Plus, you can take these tumblers anywhere; they're tough enough for any adventure.
What You Get
- (2) 18 oz. Double-wall insulated tumblers with lids
- Use and care insert
Good to Know
- Not for use in the microwave.
- Do not freeze.
|Color Choices:||Black, Red or Turquoise Blue|
|Measurements:||Approx. 7-1/8"H x 3-1/2" Diameter each|
|Volume Capacity:||18 oz. each|
|Material Composition:||Stainless steel, copper, silicone and plastic|
|Care:||Hand wash only|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Keeps your beverage hot or cold for longer
- Keeps your hands safe and comfortable
- Keeps your fingers dry
- Fits comfortably and conveniently in your hand or your car's cup holder
- Fits under most fountains, which means you can use less disposable cups
See-through slider lid
- Allows you to easily see how much of your drink remains
- Smooth opening and closing
- Nests within the rim of the tumbler, allowing you to avoid the extra cleaning other screw-on lids may require
- Stainless steel construction
- Copper layer for added insulation
Hot is hot and cold is cold and it lasts the entire day! The top, in closed position prevents spills and when opened, is perfect. Easy to hand wash. Thank you, Curtis for another superb product in your signature blue.camille172, FL
Should have bought more.
Bought these as a gift, should have got my own.huntn412ru, AR
My first Curtis Stone purchase - nailed it!
I was looking for some smaller double-wall tumblers but the prices are so high. When I saw these at only $22 for 2 of them (plus free shipping,) I jumped on them. Now that we've had a chance to test drive them - we LOVE them. I just ordered another set to keep at work. Yes, the do leak if you tip them over but them over but just a dribble. It isn't like the lid flies off and everything is dumped on the table. I think they are great. I think they are great.cj333, OHWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Love Love Love
You cant go wrong with a Curtis Stone product! They literally are the best in qualityPrincessALW, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I use one for my drink at work and the other keeps my soup hot until lunch. Love it!!!Beth059, IN