exclusive! Curtis Stone Premium Morning Brekki Blend 2 Coffee Bags w/2 K-Cup Pods
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
- New to HSN? $20 off your first order with code HSN2021. See Details
HSN, QVC and Zulily card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
This signature blend of coffee features a blend of 3 bean varieties for smooth, balanced and not bitter results. Enjoy the taste of dark chocolate, caramel and toasted nuts. Accompanied by 2 reusable K-Cup pods.
What You Get
- (2) 1 lb. Bags of ground coffee
- (2) Reusable K-cup pods
- A signature blend of three bean varieties that results in coffee that is smooth, balanced, and not bitter
- Taste of dark chocolate, caramel, and toasted nuts
Small batch roasted
- By roasting batches no larger than 50 pounds per cycle, the roasting process can be closely monitored
- This ensures consistency and results in coffee that is smooth, balanced, and never bitter
- No other foods are packed or processed in the roasting facility
- No chemicals are used in the drying, cleaning, or roasting of the coffee beans
100% Arabica coffee from Colombia and Brazil
- There are two species of coffee beans in the world, Arabicas and Robustas - Arabica beans produce coffee that is smoother
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp. (28g per cup)|
|Servings Per Container 40|
|Calories 2||Calories from fat 0%|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g g||0% %|
|Saturated Fat 0g g||0% %|
|Trans Fat 0g g|
|Cholesterol 0mg mg||0% %|
|Sodium 5mg mg||0% %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g g||0% %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g g||0% %|
|Sugars 0g g|
|Protein 0g g|
|Vitamin A 0% %||Vitamin C 0% %|
|Calcium 0% %||Iron 0% %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: 100% Arabica Coffee
Brazilian + Columbian Blend
About The Brand
Make mealtime a fun and relaxing experience with cookware and accessories from notable chef Curtis Stone. The Aussie charmer’s collection of culinary tools simplifies food preparation so you can turn fresh ingredients into delicious dishes every time.
Remind me about upcoming Curtis Stone shows.
When To Watch
with Host Shannon Smith