Curtis Stone Magnetic Cooking Utensil Stand
Overview & Details
It's getting hot in the kitchen, and just when main dish is in need of a flip, you find yourself empty handed and stranded far from the utensil drawer. Drat! This stand holds magnetic utensils around its stainless steel band, keeping them well organized and within handy reach.
What You Get
Good to Know
- Designed for use with Curtis Stone Magnetic Attraction Utensils (sold separately).
|Measurements:||Approx. 5" Diameter x 14-1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 1-2/5 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Stainless steel and ABS plastic|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Brushed stainless steel band with soft-touch plastic construction
- Allows utensils to be easily accessible near the cooktop
- Helps prevent drawer clutter
- Minimizes space needed to store utensils
why sell stand without Utensil?
why sell stand without the utensil, if products requires a specific type of utensil to be used for thestand?.The concept of a stand that holds your utensilis a great concept.Item was sold at the same time the pots and panswere on sell, and quickly shown with the utensil.One would think they came together.Now I'm trying to track down the special untensilwith a magnetic in them so that they will stick to the stand.Jackster62, FLWas this review helpful? 22 out of 31 found this review helpful