exclusive! Curtis Stone Dura-Pan Nonstick 11" Grill Pan
Ever wish you could grill year round? Curtis makes it happen with his versatile single-burner grill. The clever square design maximizes cooking surface, so it won't be hogging valuable space on your stovetop as you create. It's just the thing for grilling vegetables and sausages, mouth-watering burgers, sizzling steaks and more. (Psst! It comes with five of Curtis' tasty recipes for inspiration!) Made with metal-utensil-safe Dura-Pan nonstick coating, it makes for no-hassle serving and easy cleanup.
What You Get
- 11" Grill pan
- User guide with recipes
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- This pan does not include a lid.
- Suitable for all cooktops, except induction.
- The Dura-Pan surface is metal-utensil-safe.
- Made with a specially formulated 5-layer titanium nonstick coating for strength and durability
- Offers more than 4 times the strength of unreinforced nonstick coatings
- Provides easy food release and cleanup
- Metal utensil-safe, but nylon, wood or silicone utensils recommended
Solid aluminum body
- Provides even heating across all pan surfaces
- Oven safe up to 450 degrees F
Riveted stainless steel handles
- Stay cool under normal stovetop conditions
- Designed for durability and comfort
Ribbed grilling surface
- Perfect for starting your culinary creation on the stove and finishing in the oven
- Elevate food above fat and grease on the grill pan's ribbed surface, for healthier cooking
- Grilled T-Bone Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- Burgers with Red Onion Marmalade and Maytag Blue Cheese
- Grilled Zucchini and Summer Squash with Avocado
- Grilled Baja Fish Tacos
- Charred Asparagus Salad with Lemon-Shallot Dressing
|Color Choices:||Black, Classic Blue, Turquoise Blue, Dusk, Red, Stone Gray or White|
|Measurements:||Overall - approx. 15"L x 11"W x 1.96"H, 11" Diameter; Buffet handles - approx. 3.7"L x 1.7"W|
|Material Composition:||Aluminum body with stainless steel buffet handles|
|Interior Finish:||Nonstick coating|
|Exterior Finish:||Silicone coating|
|Stovetop Types:||Electric - radiant ring; Electric - ceramic/glass top; Electric - solid plate; halogen and gas burner; not for use on induction cooktops|
|Oven Safe:||Yes, up to 450 degrees F|
|Care:||Dishwasher safe but hand-washing recommended|
|Country of Origin:||China|
About The Brand
Make mealtime a fun and relaxing experience with cookware and accessories from notable chef Curtis Stone. The Aussie charmer’s collection of culinary tools simplifies food preparation so you can turn fresh ingredients into delicious dishes every time.
Remind me about upcoming Curtis Stone shows.
When To Watch
with Host Marlo Smith
with Host Marlo Smith
with Host Michelle Yarn