exclusive! Curtis Stone Dura-Bake® Trio Pan with Inserts
Overview & Details
Curtis Stone's trio pan combines the Dura-Bake nonstick that you know and love with a design that's perfectly suited to all your sweet and savory needs — no matter how big or small your crowd is. Three separate channels mean you can make a large portion of a favorite dish, three different dishes or multiple, dietary-specific recipes all at once, in just one pan. The included inserts even make it easier to lift out contents without crumbling or spilling.
What You Get
- Trio pan
- 3 Inserts
- Use and care manual with 4 recipes
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good To Know
- Though the nonstick coating is metal-utensil safe, nylon, wooden or silicone utensils are recommended to prolong the life of the nonstick coating.
- Do not use sharp-edged tools or knives or cut food while in the pan.
|Measurements:||Trio Pan - Approx. 15-1/2"L x 13"W x 2-5/8"H; Inserts - Approx. 14-1/4"L x 2-1/4"W x 3-1/8"H each|
|Material Composition:||Carbon steel|
|Interior and Exterior:||Dura-Bake nonstick coating|
|Oven Safe Temperature:||450 degrees F|
|Stovetop Type:||Not for stovetop use|
|Care:||Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Let you make up to 3 recipes at once — bake 1 loaf each of banana bread, cranberry orange bread and blueberry bread in just 1 pan
- Allow you to cater to special dietary needs — make a meat lovers, veggie and gluten-free lasagna all at once
- Mean everyone gets that perfect, edge-of-the-pan piece
- Cook for a crowd easily or cook ahead of time to make 3 separate dinners for a smaller group
- Each channel is designed to fit a lasagna noodle perfectly
3 loaf inserts
- Make lifting denser cakes a breeze
- Use to easily remove even the gooiest lasagna
- Prevent pan contents from crumbling apart or accidentally dropping things on the floor from having to turn pans upside down to release loaves
Dura-Bake nonstick coating
- Takes the amazing nonstick capabilities from Dura-Pan and applies it to Curtis Stone's range of bakeware
- Specially formulated multi-layer nonstick coating engineered for added strength and durability
- Offers improved nonstick performance in comparison to traditional nonstick bakeware
- Provides premium food release when baking and easy cleanup
- Ideal for stress- and stick-free baking
- 8x stronger than unreinforced nonsticks
Carbon steel construction
- Durable pan bodies
- Dishwasher safe
- Lasagna Three Ways
- Simple Marinara Sauce
- Béchamel Sauce
- Banana Breads with Toasted Walnuts
I love these!!
These are going to be great for my holiday baking.. I baked a blueberry cake in one it was wonderful!! love love love these pans!sherimm, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This is my 2nd trio pan. I got one in Florida and used it for portioning meatloaf, cake, casserole, and dividing veggies to roast. I had to get one for Indiana home too. Washes very nicely, and no sticking with anything I've made in it. I love this pan.Bejee1, INWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
This pan rocks!
I love the trio pan! I never need a whole pan of lasagna and being able to make 1 row is perfect! Having the inserts makes it easy to pull out and serve on a pretty platter! Great for breads too! Pan cleans up quite well! The pan is a bit heavy, but it also makes it durable. I see myself using it more and more!deb1210, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I got these home but had to wait until I was ready to see how they would work for homemade French bread baguettes. I used a bread machine on its just dough cycle and only allowed two risings there, then took the dough out and shaped them for the final rise in these inserts then let them rise for another 40 minutes. When done they lifted up and out perfectly even though I had not added any extra oil lubrication Can't wait to try other things in them.DaleTexas, TXWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I have used this pan for so many things since receding it. It performs exactly as it does on the presentation. Cakes and breads remove effortlessly and never stick. I have never needed to grease the pan and cleanup is a breeze. I made coffee cake for an Easter brunch and it was perfect to send guests home with a part of the loaf. I love this pan and all Curtis Stone cookware.karkar8, OHWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Make mealtime a fun and relaxing experience with cookware and accessories from notable chef Curtis Stone. The Aussie charmer’s collection of culinary tools simplifies food preparation so you can turn fresh ingredients into delicious dishes every time.
Remind me about Curtis Stone upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Lesley Machado
with Host Lesley Machado
with Host Amy Morrison