Curtis Stone Dura-Bake® Set of 2 Sheet Pans
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
Curtis brings you bakeware that you'll reach for time and time again with this set of sheet pans that delivers all the nonstick capabilities you love and trust from Dura-Pan with Dura-Bake. Durable and dishwasher safe, they're a must-have, easy-to-clean kitchen essential perfect for roasting veggies, baking cookies, crafting sheet pan suppers and so much more.
What You Get
- 2 Sheet pans
- Use and care instructions
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good To Know
- Not to be used as a cutting surface.
- It is best to use wooden or silicone utensils on your bakeware to prolong the life of the nonstick coating.
|Color Choices:||Red, Dark Gray or Gold|
|Measurements:||Approx. 17-1/2"L x 12-1/2"W x 1"H each|
|Material Composition:||Carbon steel|
|Interior:||Dura-Bake nonstick coating|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Use and Care
|Oven Safe Temperature:||450 degrees F|
|Stovetop Type:||Not for stovetop use|
- Specially formulated multiple-layer nonstick coating engineered for added strength and durability
- Offers improved nonstick performance in comparison to traditional nonstick bakeware
- Provides premium food release when baking and easy cleanup
- 8x stronger than unreinforced nonsticks
- Perfect for baking, roasting and cooking one-pan meals
- Ideal size for baking a batch of cookies or cooking a sheet pan supper
Set of 2
- Doubles the amount of food you can cook at once
Carbon steel construction
- Durable bodies
- Dishwasher safe
The highest quality
I have a few Curtis Stone items and have been pleased with each one. Food prepares and tastes better cooked in this cookware. These trays are so versatile and should last a very long time. Great value.cavitto, FL
Worth every penny
Very well made product. I definitely appreciate that.twinkletwinkl359, MI
Curtis Stone Pans ROCK!
Love Love Love my pans! Nothing sticks, so clean up is a breeze. I am in the process of replacing all of my old cookware with Curtis Stone. And, I love the colors. Bye Bye copper coated pans.ltjjones, MO
YES THIS PAN DID BUCKLE THE FIRST TIME I USED IT IN THE OVEN , THE NEXT 4 TIMES NO BUCKLING , I DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY STOPPED THE BUCKLING , BUT THEY DID , AND I'M SO HAPPY FOR THAT !! THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST NON STICK EVER , I HAVE FOUND NON BETTER !!THE RED IS A GREAT COLOR AND FUN !! THIS IS # 7 FOR ME AND THE DURA PANS AND BAKE WARE , LOVE THEM ALL !!!sochris, MA
They cleaned up in a snap! So much better than my old baking sheetsbeverly164, MI