Curtis Stone Dura-Bake® Set of 2 Muffin Pans
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Morning muffins or celebratory cupcakes? How about mini-quiches for brunch? Muffin pans aren't just for pastries anymore. Try something new with this set of two that allows you to make a big batch of whatever it is you're craving — be it rolls, souffles or maple bacon cupcakes. And with the nonstick capabilities you love and trust from Dura-Pan, the Dura-Bake interior coating will release your baked treats easily for quick consumption.
What You Get
- 2 Muffin pans
- Use and care instructions
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good To Know
- Not to be used as a cutting surface.
- It is best to use nylon, wooden or silicone utensils on your bakeware to prolong the life of the nonstick coating.
|Color Choices:||Gold or Red|
|Measurements:||Approx. 14"L x 10-1/2"W x 1-1/4"H each|
|Material Composition:||Carbon steel|
|Interior:||Dura-Bake nonstick coating|
|Oven Safe Temperature:||450 degrees F|
|Stovetop Type:||Not for stovetop use|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Specially formulated 4-layer nonstick coating engineered for added strength and durability
- Offers improved nonstick performance in comparison to traditional nonstick bakeware
- Provides reliable baking results, premium food release when baking and easy cleanup
- Ideal for stress- and stick-free baking
- 8x stronger than unreinforced nonsticks
Versatile muffin/cupcake pans
- Ideal for baking muffins, cupcakes, souffles, mini-quiches, rolls and more
- 12 compartments per pan
Set of 2
- Allows you to bake a large batch of whatever treat you're making
- Doubles the amount of food you can bake with a single pan
Carbon steel construction
- Durable bodies
- Dishwasher safe
dura bake muffin pans
wonderful product, so easy to clean, food just slides out, love thembusterjem4, FL
Love all Curtis Stone !!!
I am slowly replacing all my old baking sheets and muffin tins with Curtis Stone products and these are the best! Such easy cleanup . You will not be sorry with this purchase !bluegrassbb, MD
These are very nice muffin pans-although I thought you could use these without greasing-I found that I do need to use a little cooking spray and muffins pop right out! Easy clean up!Deb2756, MA
The best i have ever bought!
By far these are the best muffin pans i have ever bought. The pans bake perfect muffins and cleans so easy in between batches. I have tried so many over the years to bake my grandma's corn bread and these have been the best.seblosangeles, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Giving one pan to my sister. They are on the slightly heavy side. One of the muffin holders had a paint drip baked in but not worth sending back. Getting rid of all my old muffin pans. I use a lot of Curtis Stone cook and bakeware.ladylansing, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful