Curtis Stone Dura-Bake® 9"x9" Square Baking Pan
Overview & Details
This versatile square pan is ideal for baking brownies, coffee cake and more. Made with Dura-Bake nonstick coating, it releases baked goods in the perfect shape and makes clean-up easy. And with durable, one-piece construction, it resists warping for years of baking your favorite recipes.
What You Get
- Baking pan
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Though the nonstick coating is metal-utensil safe, it is best to use nylon, wooden or silicone utensils on your bakeware to prolong the life of the nonstick coating.
- Do not use sharp-edged tools or knives or cut food while in the pan.
|Color Choices:||Dark Gray or Red|
|Measurements:||Approx. 9-1/2"L x 9-1/2"W x 2"H|
|Material Composition:||Carbon steel with interior and exterior nonstick coating|
|Oven Safe:||to 450 degrees F|
|Care:||Not for use on stovetop; dishwasher safe|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Perfect for sweet and savory baking
- Perfect size for a batch of brownies, coffee cake and more
Dura-Bake nonstick surface
- Allows for premium release and easy clean-up
- Specially formulated multiple-layer nonstick coating engineered for added strength and durability
- Offers improved nonstick performance in comparison to traditional nonstick bakeware
- 8x stronger than un-reinforced nonsticks
Carbon steel one-piece construction
- Durable pan body
- Helps prevent warping
- Dishwasher safe
- Even heat distribution
Best pan ever.
I use this pan in my toaster oven a couple of times a week. I bake fish, chicken breast, and other items in it. Nothing sticks and clean up is a breeze.REJE, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
They are Finally Here!
I had been looking for these. In a past show Curtis indicated these were coming, so when I saw them on his presentation, I immediately ordered both the 9x9 and 8x8 square pans in red, to match the other baking pieces I had already purchased. Absolutely beautiful and truly non-stick. I bake a lot at the holidays and these are going to be a great addition to my tools. I have many other Curtis Stone items and am super pleased with them all. Thanks.Wishlist1, GAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Another Excellent Curtis Stone Product
I've been using this in my toaster oven with wonderful results. Clean up like all C S products is so, so easy. Looking forward to his next presentation time to buy items at his special pricing during this time. I have his pans and they are fantastic.gigimom, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
PLEASE make a 9x13
Curtis Stone Dura-Bake pans are the best out there, in my opinion. This 9x9 is perfect for baking my grandmother's 100+ year old Sweet Cornbread recipe...and many other uses for this great size pan . I've been watching and waiting patiently for Curtis to bring us a 9x13 Dura-Pan about 2 1/2" deep. This would be so useful for cakes and a double-batch of Grandmother's cornbread :) A 9x13 is always handy.Many thanks Curtis and HSN for all the great Curtis Stone products.Lynie5, INWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful