exclusive! Curtis Stone Angus Pure Beef 5.5-6 lbs. Bone-In Prime Rib
Overview & Details
Have you ever tried Australian grass-fed beef? This high-quality prime rib comes from cattle that roam free on open grass pastures in southern Australia. It's wet-aged, which means the enzymes in the meat break down to make it tender. Perfect for Sunday dinner or the focus of the holiday table!
What You Get
- 5.5-6 lbs. Prime rib
Good To Know
- Lasts for 12 months if frozen.
- If you're used to cooking conventional beef, use a meat thermometer to check for doneness on your Angus Pure grass-fed beef steak.
- Bring your meat up to room temperature before cooking.
- Allowing steaks to rest before cutting keeps the meat juicy.
- High-quality Australian grass-fed beef that has been cut and then pre-portioned and individually packaged for your convenience
Grass-fed Angus beef from Australia
- Cattle roam free on open grass pastures in southern Australia, never confined to a feedlot and raised without the use of growth hormones and antibiotics
- When cattle are raised on pasture, grass-fed beef products are lean
- Beef naturally contains essential nutrients including iron, zinc, Omega-3 and B Vitamins
- Black Angus cattle are a premium cattle breed
- Delivers consistent high-quality cuts of meat which are flavorful, tender and juicy
- Angus Pure cattle are raised in the southern regions of Australia where the climate is temperate, allowing for cattle to graze on open grass pastures year-round which ensures constant and consistent supply of high-quality beef products to USA
- Angus Pure beef is Shipped fresh from Australia and wet-ages during the journey
- Enzymes in the meat break down, delivering tender cuts of meat
Made in Australia
|Serving Size 4oz (112g)|
|Servings Per Container Varied|
|Calories 350||Calories from fat 70|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 30 g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 12 g||60 %|
|Trans Fat 2 g|
|Cholesterol 80 mg||27 %|
|Sodium 60 mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 19 g|
|Vitamin A 0 %||Vitamin C 0 %|
|Calcium 0 %||Iron 10 %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Angus Beef
I just wanted to say this prime rib was so good!! I am usually leary about buying frozen food on line but have come to really trust Chef Curtis Stone as I have many of his pans and cooking products. He did not fall short with the quality of the prime rib!Thanks Chef.LindaSal, RIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Perfect Prime Rib
I have purchased Prime Rib for Christmas for 35 years for Christmas dinner and went to my butchers to cut it for me with the bone in and paid over 100 dollars for them. My husband is a chef and always prepared a great prime rib. This year I decided to try Curtis Prime Rib. It was delicious beyond comparison. I sous vide it and finished it off in the oven. It was fantastic. Perfectly cooked. This meat is was flavorful tender juicy and delicious.Rockygirl3015, MIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
We had this for Christmas dinner. It was supposed to be 5.5-6 lbs, but was actually 7 lbs. It was so good and the leftovers were as well. Would definitely order again!PATCO, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Very Very GREAT
I have bought prime rib from many customers thru the years, this was Awesome almost no shrinkage. I will buy again for New Yearsmikemrm, AZWas this review helpful? 5 out of 6 found this review helpful
I received bad meat!
It is bad enough that I got bad meat, now I cant get anyone to respond to my emails to cancel and credit my acct. I am going directly to Chef Curtis Stone myself. I think this was a fluke with delayed mail. I love all his kitchen products and will continue to purchase.bob338, MIWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful