exclusive! Curtis Stone Angus Pure Beef 1/2lb Pub Burger 8-count
Overview & Details
Have you ever tried an Angus Pure Beef burger from Australia? So juicy and flavorful, without any additives, fillers or artificial ingredients. The grass-fed cattle are raised on open pastures in southern Australia without the use of growth hormones and antibiotics, which feels pretty good to know. Personally, we can't wait to sink our teeth into these!
What You Get
- (8) 8 oz. Individually wrapped pub burgers
Good To Know
- Cook burgers to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F as measured by a food thermometer.
- High-quality Australian grass-fed beef that has been cut and then pre-portioned and individually packaged for your convenience
Grass-fed Angus beef from Australia
- Cattle roam free on open grass pastures in southern Australia, never confined to a feedlot and raised without the use of growth hormones and antibiotics
- When cattle are raised on pasture, grass-fed beef products are lean
- Beef naturally contains essential nutrients including iron, zinc, Omega-3 and B Vitamins
- Black Angus cattle are a premium cattle breed
- Delivers consistent high-quality cuts of meat which are flavorful, tender and juicy
- Angus Pure cattle are raised in the southern regions of Australia where the climate is temperate, allowing for cattle to graze on open grass pastures year-round which ensures constant and consistent supply of high-quality beef products to USA
Burgers made from a variety of ground beef cuts
- For a juicy, flavorful burger, the way beef should taste
- No additives, fillers or artificial ingredients added
All burgers are set weight at 1/2 lb. and the same shape
- Cook evenly at the same time
- Approx. 16 servings total
Lasts for 12 months if frozen
- Have premium beef products on hand any time
Made in Australia
|Serving Size 4oz|
|Servings Per Container Varied|
|Calories 260||Calories from fat 180|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20 g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 9 g||45 %|
|Trans Fat 1 g|
|Cholesterol 75 mg||25 %|
|Sodium 70 mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 20 g|
|Vitamin A 0 %||Vitamin C 0 %|
|Calcium 0 %||Iron 10 %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Angus Beef
Wonderful hamburgers .
These hamburgers cook up great rare or well-done. I have purchased several for myself and several for gifts. Tender and delicious every time.bear49er, CA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Soo thick, and juicy, DO NOT hesitate on these flavorful burgers. Love the meat that Curtis brings!molly75, WVWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
This product was beyond delicious and yummy! Will buy again, it tastes fresh, and I baked in oven. People who are cooks can certainly turn it into a five star meal.rollie911, FL
Wow the size is wonderful. The taste is superior. Would order them again.collielover, WA
Great taste, perfect size!
I really like these burgers and will buy them again!Roger61, CA