Curtis Stone 3-piece Dura-Bake® Bakeware Set
Overview & Details
Every kitchen needs certain essential tools to function properly. Curtis brings you a set that you'll reach for time and time again with this bakeware set that delivers all the nonstick capabilities you love and trust from Dura-Pan with Dura-Bake. These three baking pans are designed to specifically fit Curtis' convection oven so your kitchen can truly live up to its full potential.
What You Get
- Square pan
- Roast pan
- Cookie sheet
- Use and car instructions
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good To Know
- Though the nonstick coating is metal-utensil safe, it is best to use nylon, wooden or silicone utensils on your bakeware to prolong the life of the nonstick coating.
- Not to be used as a cutting surface.
|Measurements:||Square Pan - Approx. 9-1/2"L x 9-1/2"W x 1-3/4"H Roast Pan - Approx. 11-1/2"L x 7-1/2"W x 1-1/2"H Cookie Sheet - Approx. 12-7/8"L x 9-3/8"W x 1"H|
|Pan Construction:||Carbon steel|
|Interior:||Dura-Bake nonstick coating|
|Exterior:||Food safe coating|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Use and Care
|Oven Safe Temperature:||450 degrees F|
|Stovetop Type:||Not for stovetop use|
- Specially formulated multiple-layer nonstick coating engineered for added strength and durability
- Offer improved nonstick performance in comparison to traditional nonstick bakeware
- Provide easy food release when baking and cleaning
- Metal-utensil safe
- 8x stronger than unreinforced nonsticks
3 sized pans
- Cookie sheet, roasting pan and square pan
- Covers all your baking needs from cookies to roasts
- Small enough to fit perfectly in the Curtis Stone Convection Oven
- Large enough to meet all your baking needs
Best Non-Stick EVER
I was blown away at the quality of these pans and just can't believe at the non-stick. So many I've used in the past, after a couple of uses, the non-stick would become less so. These pans - it just slides out!The weight of these are true substance. No flimsy, warpable plan.dominion1, CA
So glad I got this set. I have not been disappointed with my Curtis Stone purchases. Easy clean up and I like the weight of these pans.1GypsyGirl, PA
BEST --- EVER....
My 1st thought is to get to KNOW Curtis Stone...These guys DO NOT STICK....errrr...EVER ! OK? E Z to WASH ?....DUH ? I had to 'return' my 1st Two, They were Too-Big, as I don't use my Big-Oven...hey I'm only One-Guy..lolSo I bought this set...PURR-FECT !Duane4ta, CA
Dont be afraid to get any of his products. They are everything he says they are, they clean up so easy,cook great. You will love them,try them....She46rry, FL
Perfect nonstick pans.
As always Curtis has produced more non stick pans. These bakeware pans are awesome!!kelly84010, UT