Curtis Stone 24-count Craft-Roasted Steeped Coffee Bags
Curtis Stone Steeped is a line of specialty coffee sourced from partner farms then craft-roasted in small batches for full flavor. This offering combines the expertise of a master chef with the brewing technology of Steeped Coffee. Curtis Stone, celebrated for his culinary mastery and passion for sourcing the finest ingredients, brings his expertise by ensuring each roast embodies his commitment to quality and taste. Using the revolutionary Steeped Brewing Method, each Curtis Stone roast can be brewed as simply as tea for a truly convenient and sustainable single-serve experience. The line features a meticulously curated selection of blends and single-origin roasts, showcasing a diverse range of flavor profiles and roast intensities to satisfy every coffee lover's taste.
What You Get
- 24-count coffee bags
- Certified Fair Trade
- Specialty coffee represents a commitment to bring out the full potential of the bean at every step, from seed to cup
- Similar to wine scores assigned by sommeliers, coffee is assigned a score by Q-graders with specialty coffee defined as a score above an 80
- All Curtis Stone Coffees meet this rigorous standard
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- Single-origin roast
- Quality, specialty coffee
- Triple-nitro sealed to ensure freshness and reduce oxidation of the coffee beans which typically causes coffee to go stale.
- When you open a Steeped Pack, it smells as if the coffee was freshly ground.
- Bean Details (Med Roast)
- Grown at high altitudes
- Elevation: 4000-6900 ft above sea level
- Cherries are hand-picked
- Latin American Blend (Guatemala and Peru)
- Process: Washed
- Aroma: Baking Spice, Dried Fig, Caramel
- Tasting Notes: Milk Chocolate, Roasted Nuts, Dried Apricot
- Body: Smooth and well rounded
- Perfect for on-the-go
Curtis Stone brand
- Working with farmers to help communities thrive through fair trade practices.
- Studies have shown that only 5% of plastics get recycled, which is why they chose to create fully compostable single serve brew bags.
- Outer packs are made using plant-based renewable materials and are certified fully compostable
852506 CSTONE 24CT MEDIUM ROAST CFFEE
CSTONE 24CT MEDIUM ROAST CFFEE
Serving Size 0.5oz (14.2g)
Servings Per Container 8
Calories 0 Calories from fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g 0 %
Saturated Fat 0 g 0 %
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0 %
Sodium 0 mg 1 %
Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0 %
Dietary Fiber 0 g 0 %
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 %
Calcium 0 % Iron 0 %
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Organic Coffee
About The Brand
Make mealtime a fun and relaxing experience with cookware and accessories from notable chef Curtis Stone. The Aussie charmer’s collection of culinary tools simplifies food preparation so you can turn fresh ingredients into delicious dishes every time.
Remind me about upcoming Curtis Stone shows.
When To Watch
with Host Ty Mayberry
with Host Suzanne Runyan
with Host Suzanne Runyan