Curtis Stone Dura-Pan All-in-One Pan Set
Curtis Stone Dura-Pan Nonstick 13-piece Cookware...
Curtis Stone Dura-Pan 11-piece Cookware Set
Emeril Lagasse Forever Pans Hard Anodized 10-pie...
Curtis Stone 6-piece Dura-Pan Nonstick Cookware ...
EatingWell 8-piece Ceramic-Coated Cookware Set
Wolfgang Puck 11-piece Stainless Steel Cookware ...
"As Is" Safe-T-Grip 2-pack 10" Frypans with Glas...
Granitestone 13pc Country Style Nonstick Pots an...
Lorna Maseko 11-piece Forged Induction-Ready Coo...
Curtis Stone 14-piece DuraPan Nonstick All-Purpose Cookware Set
Curtis delivers the goods yet again with this versatile cookware set. From essential saucepans to the workhorse of a stockpot, it's got everything you need to outfit your kitchen, plus unique extras like sheet and griddle pans. Cleanup is easy-breezy, thanks to nonstick interiors that are also metal utensil-safe. You'll wonder how you got along without it!
What You Get
- 9.5" Frypan
- 3.3 qt. Saute pan with lid
- 2.8 qt. Saucepan with lid
- 1.5 qt. Saucepan with lid
- 5 qt. Stockpot with lid
- 11" Grill pan
- 5.5" Grill pan
- Roasting pan
- Sheet pan
- Micro pan
- User & care guide with 10 recipes
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- The 5.5" Grill pan is the only piece of the set that does not work on an induction stovetop. It works on all other stovetops but induction.
- The set is metal-utensil safe, but nylon, wooden or silicone utensils are recommended to prolong the life of your nonstick coating.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Offers an array of cookware and bakeware pan bodies for every meal of the day
- 5 new Curtis Stone cookware pieces
- New items include the 5.5" griddle pan, the 11" griddle pan (now with induction plate), 3.3 qt. saute pan (straight body), 5 qt. stockpot and the 9" x 13" roasting pan
- Made of forged aluminum with stainless steel disc bases and reinforced pan rims
- Provide even heating across all pan surfaces
- Reinforced rims offer added strength and durability to the body of the pan
- Work with all stovetops, including induction (except for the 5.5" grill pan )
- Safe for use in the oven up to 450 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended
Dura-Pan titanium nonstick coating
- Specially formulated 5-layer nonstick coating adds strength and durability
- Offers more than 4 times the strength of unreinforced nonstick coatings
- Provides easy food release and cleanup
- Metal-utensil safe, but nylon, wooden or silicone utensils recommended to prolong the life of your nonstick coating
Dura-Bake non-stick coating
- 4 layers of non-stick coating
- 8 times stronger than non-reinforced coatings
Double-riveted stainless steel handles
- Stay cool under normal stovetop conditions
- Y-handle helps reduce heat absorption
- Lightweight and strong
Tempered glass lids
- Durable and safe for oven use up to 400 degrees F
- Allow you to monitor your food as it cooks without releasing heat
- Built-in vent allows excess steam to escape
- Shrimp Fettuccine with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Two-Cheese Quesadillas with Chorizo & Chiles
- No-Soak Falafel with Almonds
- Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
- Stir-Fried Beef Lettuce Cups
- Turkey Burgers with Crispy Parmesan
- Green Bean & Cherry Tomato Casserole
- Baked Chimichangas with Cilantro Crema
- Drunken Bananas with Spiced Ice Cream
- Pecan Bread Pudding with Whiskey Caramel Sauce
|Color Choices:||Black, Classic Blue, Blue Slate,Turquoise Blue, Cherry, Red, Stone Gray, or White|
|Measurements:||9.5" Frypan - Approx. 1.85"H x 9.875" Diameter; 3.3 qt. Saute Pan - Approx. 2.45"H x 10.5" Diameter; 2.8 qt. Saucepan - Approx. 3.75"H x 8.375" Diameter; 1.5 qt. Saucepan - Approx. 3.25"H x 6.75" Diameter; 5 qt. Stockpot - Approx. 4.75"H x 10" Diameter; 11" Grill Pan - Approx. 1.125"H x 11" Diameter; 5.5" Grill Pan - Approx. 5.9"L x 5.9"W x 1.15"H; Roasting Pan - Approx. 13.5"L x 9.5"W x 2"H; Sheet Pan - Approx. 13.5"L x 9.5"W x 1"H; Micro Pan - Approx. 10"L x 6.1"W x 1.15"H|
|Material Composition:||Bakeware is aluminum, cookware is carbon steel, other components stainless steel, glass|
|Base Thickness:||3.0mm (cookware) and 0.7mm (bakeware)|
|Interior Finish:||Nonstick coating|
|Exterior Finish:||Silicone painted and non-stick coating|
|Stovetop Types:||Electric-Radiant Ring, Electric-Ceramic/Glass Top, Electric-Solid Plate, Halogen, Induction and Gas Burner|
|Pots Oven Safe:||Yes, up to 450 degrees F|
|Lids Oven Safe:||Yes, up to 400 degrees F|
|Care:||Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended|