Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized 14-piece Cookware Set
- Free Shipping when you spend $75.00 or more. See Details
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Isn't it time to upgrade your kitchen gear? This Cuisinart Chef's Classic cookware set features a hard Anodized exterior that's harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. It heats quickly and spreads heat evenly, eliminating hot spots so you get the perfect balance of flavor and finesse every time. With this 14-piece set, you have all the tools you need to cook from ground level to gourmet.
What You Get
- 1 qt. saucepan with cover
- 2 qt. saucepan with cover
- 3 qt. saucepan with cover
- 3 qt. sauté pan with cover and helper
- 8 qt. stockpot with cover
- 10" covered skillet
- 8" nonstick skillet
- 18 cm. steamer insert (fits 2 quart and 3 quart saucepans)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Premium cookware features the finest materials
- Constructed for unsurpassed durability and performance
- Hard anodized aluminum core construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly, plus it eliminates hot spots
- Tapered rims keep pouring drip-free and easy
- Saucepans feature measurement markings
- Metal utensil safe
- Break-resistant glass covers allow you to monitor food while it is cooking without losing heat or food flavors
- Tight-fitting covers seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook.
- Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup.
|Pan Construction:||Hard anodized aluminum core|
|Lid Construction:||Sleek, tempered, flat glass with stainless steel rims|
|Handles:||Contoured, riveted cool-grip handles|
|Interior:||Quantanium nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium|
|Exterior:||Hard anodized aluminum|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Use and Care
|Oven Safe Temperature:||Up to 500 degrees|
|Compatible Stove Types:||Gas, electric, glass and halogen|
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Cuisinart shows.