Cuisinart 1,000-Watt Stainless-Steel Microwave Oven
Overview & Details
Prepare succulent meals for your whole family. Eight preset cooking options give you one-button convenience for a variety of foods, including different serving sizes. Its stainless-steel interior absorbs no food odors and sanitizes easily. Plus, you can start preparing delicious meals right away with the included recipes.
What You Get
- Turntable assembly
- Instruction booklet with recipes
- Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
- 2-stage cooking — lets you set the microwave so that first stage of operation (such as 15 minutes on defrost) is automatically followed by a second stage (such as cooking for 8 minutes)
- 8 preset options with serving-size options for each (25 total) — enjoy 1-button convenience to prepare a variety of foods; include Popcorn, Beverage, Rice, Reheat, Fresh Vegetables, Frozen Vegetables, Baked Potatoes and Bacon
- Rotating 12" glass tray — ensures food cooks evenly and thoroughly
- 2 convenient defrost functions — defrost food by weight or by time
- Sleek design — brushed stainless steel exterior with stylish chrome handle and dark-tinted glass window
- Measures approx. 21.2"L x 19"W x 12.2"H
- Weighs approx. 36 lbs. with packaging
- Model #: CMW-100
- Made of brushed stainless steel, plastic, glass and metal
- Hand wipe oven exterior and interior with a damp cloth; glass tray is dishwasher safe
- Power Source: Plugs into household wall outlet
- 1,000 watts
- UL listed
Made in China
I upgraded from my lower wattage microwave. The features I like on this one are a handle to open instead of push button. You think its not a big deal until you have the handle so much better. I like the feet it stands on better than just sitting on counter without them. The higher wattage I like. You really need a spinning removable turntable. Also the stainless steel is so... much easier to clean. Of course the different power levels is a must. I love it so farsuzeq1a2, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
so far so good!
Wow so far so good, we have only had the Cuisinart 1,000-Watt Stainless-Steel Microwave Oven for a little over a week and we couldn't be more happier. We LOVE the Stainless-Steel interior, how is it easy to clean and how it looks in our kitchen.franra, NYWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I needed a new microwave and this one is perfect. Good power and not too big!sarabethspug, NCWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Great microwave oven, the oven we had stopped working.cut123, VAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 5 found this review helpful
This is the nicest microwave I have ever owned.Chilrae2005, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful
Pioneering a diverse collection of award-winning and dependable culinary tools, Cuisinart has been setting the design standard for cookware, appliances and kitchen gadgets since 1973.
Remind me about Cuisinart upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Guy Yovan