Cuchina Safe Cover 'n Cook Microwave Plate Cover
Overview & Details
A multi-tasking kitchen is a functional kitchen. That's why this handy 2-in-1 dish fits right into the mix! This hard-working wonder operates as a splatter shield atop plates and bowls in your microwave, but if you simply flip it over, it functions as a baking dish or a shallow serving bowl. A scalloped, wavy edge allows you to steam bowls of veggies, and its extra-wide rim provides you with a secure place to grip when transferring it from your kitchen to the table.
What You Get
- Cover 'n Cook
Good to Know
- As with all glass cookware, should be used with care.
- Glass may be hot after use, and must be handled with heat-resistant oven mitts or pot holders.
|Measurements:||Approx. 2-1/2"H x 11" Diameter|
|Volume Capacity:||2 qt.|
|Oven Safe:||450 degrees F|
|Material Composition:||Borosilicate glass|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Functions as a splatter shield atop plates and bowls to help keep your microwave clean, or can be flipped over and used in the oven to bake casseroles, pies and more
- Helps steam, heat, bake and serve food
- Designed to fit on top of most dinner and salad plates, as well as atop shallow bowls
- Contemporary appearance makes it great for serving
- Allows just enough steam to escape
- Hastens the cooking process
Scalloped, wavy edge
- Allows for steaming
- Encircles the body for a secure grip and easy lifting
Clear, borosilicate glass construction
- Easily monitor your food as it cooks
- Sturdy, heavy-weight glass
- Non-porous and won't absorb dyes or colors
This is perfect for cooking & to use in the microwave.bonita1961, VAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
NOT ONLY SPLATTERPROOF BUT FOOD TASTES BETTER TOO!
Not only does this keep your microwave clean from splatters but your food will taste better and hotter. Brilliant design. I turned my brother onto this and he uses it now too.SOCAGIRL818, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Thank you for this wonderful plate cover it is the best for the microwave to reheating food I am lost for words please bring in more items like this. No more plastic plates for the microwave I have used this automatic now Thank you God bless youIvette9, NJWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I had been looking around for a splatter guard when using my microwave. Either the price was too much and quality poor, or not what I was looking for.This one fits just perfect in my microwave and I have used it several times since its arrival. No splatter or mess anymore in my microwave adding to more cleanup.I have not used it to cook something in, such as baking, etc., rather keep this strictly for my microwave. Overall, very good quality glass, not too heavy, and does what I wanted it to do.Jikster, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Just love I cooked Bacon and eggs and was done in minutes and clean up was a breeze. Can't wait to make other goodies.deb-14_7, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful