Cricut® Maker™ Ultimate Cutting Machine
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Painstaking paper patterns are a thing of the past with this Cricut Maker. With its revolutionary Adaptive Tool System™, rotary blade and ready-to-make sewing patterns, you can expertly cut cloth pieces in a fraction of the time it would take by hand. From the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather, this machine lets you cut accurately and quickly for all your projects. Make something a cut above the rest.
What You Get
- Cricut Maker machine with embedded Bluetooth®
- Rotary blade and drive housing
- Premium fine-point blade and housing
- Power cord
- USB cord
- 12" x 12" FabricGrip™ cutting mat
- 12" x 12" LightGrip™ cutting mat
- Fine-point pen
- Packet of materials for your first project (2 paper samples, 1 fabric sample)
- Cricut Access™ 2-week trial membership (electronic content)
- 50 Ready-to-make projects, including 25 sewing patterns (electronic content)
- Welcome book
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- From time to time, the recommended minimum system requirements for Cricut machines and/or Cricut Design Space™ software and app may change to help improve software performance. As updates are made to the software, some minimum system requirement updates will be required.
- Broadband internet connection and internet browser are required to use the Cricut Maker. Standard data rates may apply.
- For wireless use, you must have a Bluetooth connection from your computer or mobile device.
- Design features and functionality may vary between computers, tablets and smartphones.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Measurements:||Approx. 22-2/3"L x 7-1/8"W x 6-1/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 15.02 lbs.|
|Operating System (Windows):||8 or later|
|Operating System (Mac):||v10.12 or later|
|Processor:||Intel™ Core series or equivalent AMD® processor (Windows) or 1.83 GHz (Mac)|
|Free Disk Space:||50MB|
|Display:||1024 x 768 resolution|
|Browser:||Current version of Mozilla® Firefox, Google Chrome™, Safari® or Microsoft Edge™|
|Port:||USB or Bluetooth® connection|
|Internet:||Broadband connection minimum 2 to 3 Mbps download and minimum 1 to 2 Mbps upload|
|Mobile Devices (Apple):||iOS v10 or later; iPad 3 or later; iPad mini 2 or later; iPad Pro; iPad Air; iPhone 5 or later; iPod Touch 6th generation or later|
|Mobile Devices (Android):||OS 5 or later|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Beta version for Android devices:||The Beta version of Cricut Design Space for Android is available in the Google Play Store; we encourage Android owners to try the Beta version and provide feedback.|
- Delivers professional-level cutting performance
- Cut hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather
- Docking slot and USB charging port for mobile devices
Expandable suite of tools based on Adaptive Tool System technology
- Rotary Blade for cutting fabric without backing material
- Compatible with Knife Blade (sold separately) to cut thicker materials
Thousands of project ideas in the Cricut library
- Sewing pattern library with hundreds of patterns available (sold separately)
- Free design apps for iOS, Android and computer
- Upload your own images
Great machine but a bit incomplete
This is a great machine but am disappointed that it didnt come with basic tools for weeding etc. I know it wasnt in description but assumed basics would have been included.pabeaulieu1, MEWas this review helpful? 12 out of 13 found this review helpful
Try not to fall down the rabbit hole
This is the greatest machine on the planet! It is, however, very dangerous. Heed my warning: you will want to customize everything. You will find excuses to use this thing and be inspired nearly everywhere.NanetteBF, WAWas this review helpful? 22 out of 22 found this review helpful
What an amazing machine! Wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get one.angiesdbd, MIWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
An addition to my crafting
Adding the Cricut Maker to my items I craft with has made making t-shirts, embellishments and sewing a lot more fun. Watching the machine work is amazing to see it cut those small cuts I could never do by hand.LorF, FLWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
Im totally in love with this machine. The features are amazing. Its so many possibilities and I've only used 4 so far. Lol. Its a must have even for beginners.QueWorsh, VAWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
Remind me about Cricut upcoming shows.