Cricut® Maker™ Ultimate Cutting Machine
Overview & Details
Painstaking paper patterns are a thing of the past with this Cricut Maker. With its revolutionary Adaptive Tool System™, rotary blade and ready-to-make sewing patterns, you can expertly cut cloth pieces in a fraction of the time it would take by hand. From the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather, this machine lets you cut accurately and quickly for all your projects. Make something a cut above the rest.
What You Get
- Cricut Maker machine with embedded Bluetooth®
- Rotary blade and drive housing
- Premium fine-point blade and housing
- Power cord
- USB cord
- 12" x 12" FabricGrip™ cutting mat
- 12" x 12" LightGrip™ cutting mat
- Fine-point pen
- Packet of materials for your first project (2 paper samples, 1 fabric sample)
- Cricut Access™ 2-week trial membership (electronic content)
- 50 Ready-to-make projects, including 25 sewing patterns (electronic content)
- Welcome book
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- From time to time, the recommended minimum system requirements for Cricut machines and/or Cricut Design Space™ software and app may change to help improve software performance. As updates are made to the software, some minimum system requirement updates will be required.
- Broadband internet connection and internet browser are required to use the Cricut Maker. Standard data rates may apply.
- For wireless use, you must have a Bluetooth connection from your computer or mobile device.
- Design features and functionality may vary between computers, tablets and smartphones.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Measurements:||Approx. 22-2/3"L x 7-1/8"W x 6-1/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 15.02 lbs.|
|Operating System (Windows):||8 or later|
|Operating System (Mac):||v10.12 or later|
|Processor:||Intel™ Core series or equivalent AMD® processor (Windows) or 1.83 GHz (Mac)|
|Free Disk Space:||50MB|
|Display:||1024 x 768 resolution|
|Browser:||Current version of Mozilla® Firefox, Google Chrome™, Safari® or Microsoft Edge™|
|Port:||USB or Bluetooth® connection|
|Internet:||Broadband connection minimum 2 to 3 Mbps download and minimum 1 to 2 Mbps upload|
|Mobile Devices (Apple):||iOS v10 or later; iPad 3 or later; iPad mini 2 or later; iPad Pro; iPad Air; iPhone 5 or later; iPod Touch 6th generation or later|
|Mobile Devices (Android):||OS 5 or later|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Beta version for Android devices:||The Beta version of Cricut Design Space for Android is available in the Google Play Store; we encourage Android owners to try the Beta version and provide feedback.|
- Delivers professional-level cutting performance
- Cut hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather
- Docking slot and USB charging port for mobile devices
Expandable suite of tools based on Adaptive Tool System technology
- Rotary Blade for cutting fabric without backing material
- Compatible with Knife Blade (sold separately) to cut thicker materials
Thousands of project ideas in the Cricut library
- Sewing pattern library with hundreds of patterns available (sold separately)
- Free design apps for iOS, Android and computer
- Upload your own images
I love my Cricut Maker so much. I got my baby interested in doing projects with me, now she wants her own. Maybe one day, we will order another one.sweetmaya, GAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I just wish I would have waited. I paid the 399.99 and didnt come with nothing. You all giving everything. So unfair. And I just paid my last paymentAfrocentricity3, LAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 6 found this review helpful
Love love my cricut maker. The speed of cutting. so many materials i can cut. Design space is awesome. I started with cricut create and expression. Keeping all 3.deb123473, TXWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Did not think I would use this as much as I have or for as many things that it can do. So glad I got this, use more than my cuttlebug now - not disappointed at all in this machine. Still learning how to use it - only complaint I have is that I wish there were directions on how to put projects together after the cuts are done.nonamenotusedlol, ILWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
I love my new CriCut, is an amazing product!!!AF71, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
Remind me about Cricut upcoming shows.