Cricut® Maker™ Ultimate Cutting Machine
Overview & Details
Painstaking paper patterns are a thing of the past with this Cricut Maker. With its revolutionary Adaptive Tool System™, rotary blade and ready-to-make sewing patterns, you can expertly cut cloth pieces in a fraction of the time it would take by hand. From the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather, this machine lets you cut accurately and quickly for all your projects. Make something a cut above the rest.
What You Get
- Cricut Maker machine with embedded Bluetooth®
- Rotary blade and drive housing
- Premium fine-point blade and housing
- Power cord
- USB cord
- 12" x 12" FabricGrip™ cutting mat
- 12" x 12" LightGrip™ cutting mat
- Fine-point pen
- Packet of materials for your first project (2 paper samples, 1 fabric sample)
- Cricut Access™ 2-week trial membership (electronic content)
- 50 Ready-to-make projects, including 25 sewing patterns (electronic content)
- Welcome book
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- From time to time, the recommended minimum system requirements for Cricut machines and/or Cricut Design Space™ software and app may change to help improve software performance. As updates are made to the software, some minimum system requirement updates will be required.
- Broadband internet connection and internet browser are required to use the Cricut Maker. Standard data rates may apply.
- For wireless use, you must have a Bluetooth connection from your computer or mobile device.
- Design features and functionality may vary between computers, tablets and smartphones.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Measurements:||Approx. 22-2/3"L x 7-1/8"W x 6-1/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 15.02 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Operating System (Windows):||8 or later|
|Operating System (Mac):||v10.11 or later|
|Processor:||Intel™ Core series or equivalent AMD® processor (Windows) or 1.83 GHz (Mac)|
|Free Disk Space:||50MB|
|Display:||1024 x 768 resolution|
|Browser:||Current version of Mozilla® Firefox, Google Chrome™, Safari® or Microsoft Edge™|
|Internet:||Broadband connection minimum 2 to 3 Mbps download and minimum 1 to 2 Mbps upload|
|Mobile Devices:||iPad® 2 or later, iPad mini™ or later, iPad Pro™, iPad Air® or later, iPhone® 4S or later and iPod® Touch 5th generation or later|
- Delivers professional-level cutting performance
- Cut hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather
- Docking slot and USB charging port for mobile devices
Expandable suite of tools based on Adaptive Tool System technology
- Rotary Blade for cutting fabric without backing material
- Compatible with Knife Blade (sold separately) to cut thicker materials
Thousands of project ideas in the Cricut library
- Sewing pattern library with hundreds of patterns available (sold separately)
- Free design apps for iOS, Android and computer
- Upload your own images
Cricut maker machine
I am truly having fun using this machine. The best feature is being able to cut different sizes/pieces of material with the sensors within the unit.Mac123456, NYWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I love the Cricut Maker. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and I'm addicted. Easy ,,,fun..i made my first fabric project and the circuit maker cut fabric perfect.Rosie8108, NYWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Love my cricut maker
I got this machine in October and still learning it. Before this machine I had the expression 2, so its been a bit of a learning curve. This machine and design space is easy to use and if I cant figure something out, I go to support. I love that this machine can cut just about anything you want. I cant say enough about my Cricut maker, I just love it.Tipsy0413, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I only knew how to spell crafter....
I am not a crafter. The closest Ive gotten to crafting is- watching the HSN crafting shows. Finally, I thought Id take the leap, and ordered the the Cricut maker. Grandkids4 would get a kick out of it, if I EVER could figure it out! Heres the deal, if you can point and click, on your iPad , you can use a Cricut! I watched LOTS of YouTube videos. Theres a video for everything regarding the machine. This Cricut community is strong and informative! The machine is amazing! Even my cynical husband, who said, youll use it once, is in awe with what Ive done so far. Cant wait to learn more, make more, have more creative fun! Also,The Easy Press is a must have. Money well spent, just love the Maker!!50girl, AZWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
Love my machine.tiffch, NJWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Remind me about Cricut upcoming shows.