Cricut Maker™ Ultimate Cutting Machine Bundle
Overview & Details
From the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather, you have the power to cut accurately and precisely with this Cricut Maker bundle. Its rotary blade and ready-to-make sewing patterns let you slice through fabric without the need for backing material, so you can expertly craft pillows, totes and fashions in a fraction of the time it would take by hand. And the expandable Adaptive Tool System™ allows you to cut even thicker materials with precision and ease. Make something a cut above the rest.
What You Get
- Cricut Maker machine with embedded Bluetooth®
- Rotary blade and drive housing
- Premium fine-point blade and housing
- Power adapter
- USB cord
- 12" x 12" FabricGrip™ cutting mat
- 12" x 12" LightGrip™ cutting mat
- Fine-point pen
- Packet of materials for your first project (2 paper samples, 1 fabric sample)
- Cricut Access™ 2-week trial membership (electronic content)
- 50 Ready-to-make projects, including 25 sewing patterns (electronic content)
- Welcome book
- Value-added package
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Bonded fabric blade and housing
- Scoring stylus
- Washable fabric pen 1.0
- 12" x 12" StrongGrip cutting mat
- 12" x 22" Fabric piece with instruction sheet
- (2) 12" x 12" Glitter iron-on sheets with instruction sheet
- (6) 12" x 12" Vinyl sheets with instruction sheet
- (30) 12" x 12" Kraftboard sheets with instruction sheet
- Digital pattern set (electronic content)
Good to Know
- From time to time, the recommended minimum system requirements for Cricut Maker machines and/or Cricut Design Space™ software and app may change to help improve software performance. As updates are made to the software, some minimum system requirement updates will be necessary.
- Broadband internet connection and internet browser are required to use the Cricut Maker. Standard data rates may apply.
- For wireless use, you must have a Bluetooth connection from your computer or mobile device.
- Design features and functionality may vary between computers, tablets and smartphones.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Only available for iOS devices offline.
- Memory needs will vary based on usage offline.
|Measurements:||Approx. 22-2/3"L x 7-1/8"W x 6-1/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 15.02 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Operating System (Windows):||8 or later|
|Operating System (Mac):||v10.11 or later|
|Processor:||Intel™ Core series or equivalent AMD® processor (Windows) or 1.83 GHz (Mac)|
|Free Disk Space:||50MB|
|Display:||1024 x 768 resolution|
|Browser:||Current version of Mozilla® Firefox, Google Chrome™, Safari® or Microsoft Edge™|
|Internet:||Broadband connection minimum 2 to 3 Mbps download and minimum 1 to 2 Mbps upload|
|Mobile Devices:||iPad® 2 or later, iPad mini™ or later, iPad Pro™, iPad Air® or later, iPhone® 4S or later and iPod® Touch 5th generation or later|
- Delivers professional-level cutting performance
- Cut hundreds of materials quickly and accurately, from the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather
- Docking slot and USB charging port for mobile devices
Expandable suite of tools based on Adaptive Tool System technology
- Rotary Blade for cutting fabric without backing material
- Compatible with Knife Blade (sold separately) to cut thicker materials
- Fine point blade cuts paper, cardstock, posterboard, vinyl and iron-ons
Thousands of project ideas in the Cricut library
- Sewing pattern library with hundreds of patterns available (sold separately)
- Free design apps for iOS, Android and computer
- Upload your own images
Creative Genius bundle
- Fabric, iron-on, vinyl, bonded fabric housing with blade, a washable fabric pen and more
Cricut Maker™ Ultimate Cutting Machine Bundle
BEST PERSONAL DIECUT MACHINE ON THE MARKET
I purchased my very first Cricut diecut machine in 2005 which took cartridges. I then upgraded that one with the Cricut Explore Air which I also bought here on HSN and now I have upgraded that to this beautiful Maker! I met a Cricut developer at an event in Chicago and I brought cowhide leather with me so they could test cut it, which was 3mm thick and it cut absolutely perfectly and beautifully! Im a Cricut Super Fan for sure! They truly are quality products and they stand by their products. You cannot go wrong owning the Maker especially with all the things you can make from your own home! I recently started cutting rhinestone templates with my Cricut to make custom rhinestone T-shirts! Love my Cricut Products!MillieDiaz, IL
An Amazing Tool!
I have purchased FOUR of these machines!! FOUR!! That should tell you how much I like the Maker-lol!I have a design business so one is used there. I have one at my home. I gave two friends a Maker recently (yes, they are GREAT friends)!I have been a Cricut owner since the beginning. I also own an Explore Air and love it. This technology is amazing! I even teach a Design Space class so others will love the machine as much as I do.The Maker is fast and powerful. I love that all adjustments/settings are performed on your computer.Anxiously awaiting the release of the knife blade as I really bought this machine for its ability to cut thicker materials.I love the Maker!!DDiva0903, NC
Remind me about Cricut upcoming shows.