Cricut® Maker™ Cutting Machine
Overview & Details
Sleek. Powerful. Smart. No, it isn't an overachieving panther, it's the Cricut® Maker™ cutting machine! With its expandable suite of tools, this machine is as versatile as it is easy to use. Upload an image or choose your favorite ready-to-make project, then get cutting! The Maker can handle a variety of materials, delivering precise and intricate shapes and patterns for all your crafting adventures.
What You Get
- Cricut Maker machine
- Rotary blade and drive housing
- Premium fine-point blade and housing
- Fine-point pen
- 12"L x 12"W FabricGrip cutting mat
- 12"L x 12"W LightGrip cutting mat
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Cricut Access™ trial membership (electronic content)
- 50 Ready-to-make projects
- 25 Sewing patterns
- 2 Paper samples
- Fabric sample
- Welcome Book
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Cricut Maker has recommended minimum system requirements for use.
- From time to time the recommended minimum system requirements for Cricut Maker machines and/or Cricut Design Space software and app may change to help improve software performance while complying with operating system updates.
- As updates are made to the software and/or app, some minimum system requirement updates will be mandatory.
- Design features and functionality may vary between computers, tablets and smartphones.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- See instruction insert for care instructions.
|Color Choices:||Rose or Blue|
|Machine measures:||approx. 22.6"L x 7.09"W x 6.22"H|
|Machine weighs:||approx. 15.02 lbs.|
|Operating System (Windows):||8 or later|
|Operating System (Mac):||v10.12 or later|
|Processer:||Intel™ Core series or equivalent AMD® processor (Windows) or 1.83 GHz (Mac)|
|Free Disk Space:||50MB|
|Display:||1024px x 768px resolution|
|Browser:||Current version of Mozilla® Firefox®, Google Chrome™, Microsoft Edge® or Safari®|
|Port:||USB or Bluetooth® connection|
|Internet:||Broadband connection; minimum 2 to 3 Mbps download and minimum 1 to 2 Mbps upload; standard data rates may apply|
|Mobile Devices (Apple):||iOS v10 or later; iPad 3 or later; iPad mini 2 or later; iPad Pro; iPad Air; iPhone 5 or later; iPod Touch 6th generation or later|
|Mobile Devices (Android):||OS 5 or later|
|Beta version for Android devices:||The Beta version of Cricut Design Space for Android is available in the Google Play Store; we encourage Android owners to try the Beta version and provide feedback.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Expandable suite of tools based on Adaptive Tool System technology
- Free design apps for iOS, Android and computer
- Free to upload your own images
Cut fabric into a variety of patterns
- Rotary Blade for cutting fabric
- Compatible with knife blade to cut thicker materials (sold separately)
Use with mobile devices
- Docking slot and USB charging port included
I love my cricut maker I have made so many projects in the week love it definitely recommend!!!mmg0610, RIWas this review helpful? 5 out of 6 found this review helpful
I absolutely love this machine. It cuts with ease. Being able to cut chip board is the absolute best! Great to start a small business or grow a business.lady84, MOWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Love my Cricut
While I absolutely love my new cricut I was disappointed that it didnt come with much more..( blades,tools or vinyl ) Walmart carries the maker and it comes with the tool kit and the rotary blade for less money.Bkh1963, OHWas this review helpful? 21 out of 21 found this review helpful
Great machine but a bit incomplete
This is a great machine but am disappointed that it didnt come with basic tools for weeding etc. I know it wasnt in description but assumed basics would have been included.pabeaulieu1, MEWas this review helpful? 21 out of 23 found this review helpful
Try not to fall down the rabbit hole
This is the greatest machine on the planet! It is, however, very dangerous. Heed my warning: you will want to customize everything. You will find excuses to use this thing and be inspired nearly everywhere.NanetteBF, WAWas this review helpful? 30 out of 30 found this review helpful
Remind me about Cricut upcoming shows.