Cricut® Maker™ Celebration Bundle
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Celebrate your creativity all year with this cutting edge bundle! With its revolutionary Adaptive Tool System™, rotary blade and ready-to-make sewing patterns, you can expertly cut cloth pieces in a fraction of the time it would take by hand. From the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather, this machine lets you cut accurately and quickly for all your projects. And with the included value-added package, you'll easily be able to make something a cut above the rest.
What You Get
- Cricut Maker machine
- Rotary blade and drive housing
- Premium fine-point blade and housing
- Fine-point pen
- 12" x 12" FabricGrip™ cutting mat
- 12" x 12" LightGrip™ cutting mat
- Welcome book
- Power cord
- USB cord
- Packet of materials for your first project (2 paper samples, 1 fabric sample)
- Cricut Access™ 2-week trial membership (electronic content)
- 50 Ready-to-make projects, including 25 sewing patterns (electronic content)
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- 12" x 21" Black Fabric Sheet
- 12" x 48" Adhesive Foil, Metallic Light Pink
- 12" x 48" Glitter Vinyl, Gold
- 12" x 12" Transfer Tape Sheet
- 12" x 19" Iron-On, Silver
- 12" x 24" Foil Iron-On, Rose Gold
- 12" x 19" Glitter Iron-On, Gold
- 12" x 24" SportFlex Iron-On, Fuchsia
- 12" x 48" Vinyl Transfer Tape
- 12" x 48" Stencil Vinyl
- Glitter Gel Pen Set - Basics
Good to Know
- From time to time, the recommended minimum system requirements for Cricut machines and/or Cricut Design Space™ software and app may change to help improve software performance while complying with operating system updates.
- As updates are made to the software and/or app, some minimum system requirement updates will be mandatory.
- Broadband internet connection and internet browser are required to use the Cricut Maker. Standard data rates may apply.
- For wireless use, you must have a Bluetooth connection from your computer or mobile device.
- Design features and functionality may vary between computers, tablets and smartphones.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Measurements:||Approx. 22.6"L x 7.09"W x 6.22"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 15.02 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Operating System (Windows):||8 or later|
|Operating System (Mac):||X 10.11 or later|
|Processor:||Intel™ Core series or equivalent AMD® processor (Windows) or 1.83 GHz (Mac)|
|Free Disk Space:||50MB|
|Display:||1024 x 768 pixel resolution|
|Browser:||Latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge|
|Internet:||Broadband connection - minimum 2 to 3 Mbps download and minimum 1 to 2 Mbps upload|
|Mobile Devices:||iOS 10 or later, iPad® 3 or later, iPad mini™ 2 or later, iPad Pro™, iPad Air® or later, iPhone® 5 or later and iPod® Touch 6th generation or later|
- Delivers professional-level cutting performance
- Cut hundreds of materials, from the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather
- Docking slot and USB charging port for mobile devices
Expandable suite of tools based on Adaptive Tool System technology
- Rotary Blade for cutting virtually any fabric without backing material
- Compatible with Knife Blade (sold separately) to cut thicker materials
Thousands of project ideas in the Cricut library
- Sewing pattern library with hundreds of patterns available (sold separately)
- Free design apps for iOS, Android and computer
- Upload your own images
Love this machine & all it can do & there is more to come. It cuts beautifully. Can't wait for the knife blade. Thank you HSN for offering this on easy pay. I own an Expression & Explore & love them both, but, nothing can compare to the Maker!!auntiec46, PA
Love my Cricut Maker
Great machine!!!NSinger67, NV
I couldn't have asked for a better deal! It was a steal for the money. The product delivers on just what it said it would.momonabudget7, NC
I love love love my maker. First machine I have purchased and it's amazing. Great starter pack!!Mariana_Rios, CA
Great product very fun and easy to use.Rambo79, LA
Remind me about Cricut upcoming shows.