Cricut® Maker™ Celebration Bundle
Overview & Details
Celebrate your creativity all year with this cutting edge bundle! With its revolutionary Adaptive Tool System™, rotary blade and ready-to-make sewing patterns, you can expertly cut cloth pieces in a fraction of the time it would take by hand. From the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather, this machine lets you cut accurately and quickly for all your projects. And with the included value-added package, you'll easily be able to make something a cut above the rest.
What You Get
- Cricut Maker machine
- Rotary blade and drive housing
- Premium fine-point blade and housing
- Fine-point pen
- 12" x 12" FabricGrip™ cutting mat
- 12" x 12" LightGrip™ cutting mat
- Welcome book
- Power cord
- USB cord
- Packet of materials for your first project (2 paper samples, 1 fabric sample)
- Cricut Access™ 2-week trial membership (electronic content)
- 50 Ready-to-make projects, including 25 sewing patterns (electronic content)
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- 12" x 21" Black Fabric Sheet
- 12" x 48" Adhesive Foil, Metallic Light Pink
- 12" x 48" Glitter Vinyl, Gold
- 12" x 12" Transfer Tape Sheet
- 12" x 19" Iron-On, Silver
- 12" x 24" Foil Iron-On, Rose Gold
- 12" x 19" Glitter Iron-On, Gold
- 12" x 24" SportFlex Iron-On, Fuchsia
- 12" x 48" Vinyl Transfer Tape
- 12" x 48" Stencil Vinyl
- Glitter Gel Pen Set - Basics
Good to Know
- From time to time, the recommended minimum system requirements for Cricut machines and/or Cricut Design Space™ software and app may change to help improve software performance while complying with operating system updates.
- As updates are made to the software and/or app, some minimum system requirement updates will be mandatory.
- Broadband internet connection and internet browser are required to use the Cricut Maker. Standard data rates may apply.
- For wireless use, you must have a Bluetooth connection from your computer or mobile device.
- Design features and functionality may vary between computers, tablets and smartphones.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Measurements:||Approx. 22.6"L x 7.09"W x 6.22"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 15.02 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Operating System (Windows):||8 or later|
|Operating System (Mac):||X 10.11 or later|
|Processor:||Intel™ Core series or equivalent AMD® processor (Windows) or 1.83 GHz (Mac)|
|Free Disk Space:||50MB|
|Display:||1024 x 768 pixel resolution|
|Browser:||Latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge|
|Internet:||Broadband connection - minimum 2 to 3 Mbps download and minimum 1 to 2 Mbps upload|
|Mobile Devices:||iOS 10 or later, iPad® 3 or later, iPad mini™ 2 or later, iPad Pro™, iPad Air® or later, iPhone® 5 or later and iPod® Touch 6th generation or later|
- Delivers professional-level cutting performance
- Cut hundreds of materials, from the most delicate fabric and paper to mat board and leather
- Docking slot and USB charging port for mobile devices
Expandable suite of tools based on Adaptive Tool System technology
- Rotary Blade for cutting virtually any fabric without backing material
- Compatible with Knife Blade (sold separately) to cut thicker materials
Thousands of project ideas in the Cricut library
- Sewing pattern library with hundreds of patterns available (sold separately)
- Free design apps for iOS, Android and computer
- Upload your own images
The BEST of CRICUT!!
Cricut has out done itself....the Maker is AWESOME!Easy to use and the Design space is a great way to create, save and make projects!!!I had the very first 6 inch Cricut the first expression and have now upgraded to the Maker...everything from balsa wood to fabric to vinyl to leather...you name it you can cut it!If you are an avid user sleek and upgraded...a newbie...easy to use!Join a FB Cricut group and you will also have endless ideas to make project with your Cricut...I also go the light pad and heat press bundle!!AWESOME Deals on HSN!!hja050607, IL
Amazing upgrade from past models
I have owned Cricut models in the past and this new upgrade cuts fabric flawlessly! I craft in all types of mediums and this machine turns out professional results! It was very easy to set up and use in minutes. I made my first project shortly after I opened the box! The bundled tools and materials are such a great way to get started and save some money. The Cricut design software is very intuitive and easy to use. I would recommend this machine to anyone who loves to be creativeshottilyoudrop, CO
Crafts & Sewing
Remind me about Crafts & Sewing upcoming shows.