Cricut® Infusible Ink Pen
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Apply heat and watch as your designs bloom into vibrant, permanent, pro-quality transfers on the Infusible Ink™ blank of your choice. Use these five vivid, fine point pens to draw intricate designs using your Cricut® smart cutting machine on plain laser copy paper, or freehand your designs for a personal touch. What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike iron-on transfers or heat-transfer vinyl that adheres to your project's surface, Infusible Ink designs become one with your compatible material, resulting in rich, full-color transfers that last a lifetime.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Get a smooth, durable, premium finish that's always flake-proof, peel-proof, and wash-proof. Personalize and customize any compatible Infusible Ink blank with your name, your favorite logo, or an inspirational phrase that speaks to you. You've never done DIY like this before.
- How it works: 1. Draw design using Infusible Ink Pens on laser copy paper. 2. Choose a compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately). 3. Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C).
- 5 fine point (0.4) pens : Available in Basic (Plum, Peacock, Dark Rose, Olive, Bordeaux) or Brights (Neon Pink, Neon Blue, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green)
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress™ or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Transferred inks never flake, peel, crack, or wrinkle
- Draw custom designs and text for T-shirts, coasters, baby bodysuits, tote bags, and more
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
- Water-based, acid-free, conforms to ASTM D-4236. Not intended for consumption or use on skin. For adult use only.
- For Cricut Maker® and Cricut Explore® family machines (Cricut Explore One™ requires the Accessory Adapter, sold separately)
- Made in China
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Cricut shows.