Cricut® Gold-Color Tool Bundle
Overview & Details
You love your Cricut and all the wonderful things you can create with it. Love it even more with these convenient, gold-colored tools that make your crafting endeavors a little simpler and a lot more stylish. They offer everything you need to score, snip and scrape with ease.
What You Get
- Scoring stylus
- Micro-tip scissors
- Scoring blade
- Replacement blade
Good to Know
- For use with your Cricut Explore (sold separately).
- For easy assembly of your projects
- Micro-tip blade cuts all materials cleanly and precisely
- Hardened stainless steel blades
- Removable blade cover
- Reverse grip lets you lift and secure in one step
- Custom designed to scrape and clean unwanted scraps from the Cricut cutting mats
- Helps mats last longer
- Precisely lifts images from the Cricut cutting mat
- Helps prevent tearing and curling
- Remove tiny cuts, including negative pieces of vinyl and iron-on from the carrier sheet
- Poke out tiny negative pieces from a cut cardstock image
- Easy-glide blade system yields precise, straight cuts every time
- Trimmer replacement blade and trimmer scoring blade can be kept in the convenient storage compartments on underside of the trimmer
- Creates straight, accurate score lines for folding
Made in China
If you have a cricut, you need this! Great assortment of tools for all your crafting needs.NanetteBF, WA
I got the blush colored maker and the gold tool set goes with it beautifully. Its very elegant. The tools work as great as they look!Cakequeen116, LA
Cricut gold tool bundle
Love the quality and the color.lyndalou7, FL
I bought it because it is pretty!
These are the exact same as the basic Cricut craft tools but the gold color scheme just looks beautiful. I actually used gold rhinestones to accent them. They fit my craft room color scheme, the instruments are precise, ergonomic and have a good weight to them. Happy with my purchase.Jazimom, RIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
These pieces worked better than the machine. I liked the paper cutter.However, this went back with the Cricut Maker when I returned it.reeskylr, WA
Remind me about Anna Griffin upcoming shows.