Cricut Explore® Air 2 with 6-Month Subscription
Overview & Details
From quick cuts for your kid's school project to precision cuts for intricate embellishments, the Cricut Explore Air 2 gives you freedom to create more than ever before. This powerhouse features cutting speeds in Fast Mode up to two times faster than previous models, depending on material, machine settings and complexity of design. Work wirelessly from your computer or iOS® mobile device, finding inspiration with the included projects or customizing your own designs. Because creativity is in the Air.
What You Get
- Cricut Explore Air 2 die-cutting machine with embedded Bluetooth
- Blade (pre-installed)
- Accessory adapter (pre-installed)
- Power cord
- USB cord
- 12" x 12" Standard Grip cutting mat
- Black fine-tip pen sample
- 3 Cardstock samples
- Iron-on sample
- 50+ Cricut Make it Now projects (electronic content)
- 100+ Images (electronic content)
- Getting Started Guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- 6-Month subscription to Cricut Access in Cricut Design Space™ (excludes licensed content)
Good to Know
- Broadband internet connection and internet browser are required to use the Cricut Explore Air 2.
- Standard data rates may apply.
- For wireless use, you must have a Bluetooth connection from your computer or iOS mobile device.
- Compatible with PC and Mac®.
- Design features and functionality may vary between computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Not compatible with Android devices.
- From time to time, the recommended minimum system requirements for Cricut Explore machines and/or Cricut Design Space software may change to help improve software performance. As updates are made to the software, some minimum system requirement updates will be required.
|Measurements:||Approx. 21-1/2"L x 7"W x 6-1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 10.82 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Operating System (Windows):||7 or later|
|Operating System (Mac):||v10.9 or later|
|Processor:||2.33 GHz (Windows) or 1.83 GHz (Mac)|
|Free Disk Space:||50MB|
|Display:||1024 x 768 resolution|
|Browser:||Current version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari|
|Software:||Current version of Adobe Flash|
|Mobile Devices:||iOS 7.1.2. or later, iPad 2 or later, iPad mini or later, iPhone 4 or later and iPod Touch 5th generation or later|
- Cut Smart precision cutting
- Embedded Bluetooth for wireless cutting
- Compatible with Cricut cartridges (sold separately)
- Integrated storage compartments
- Multiple cutting modes give you freedom to personalize the way you design and create
Fast Mode in Cricut Design Space
- Cuts and writes in Fast Mode up to 2 times faster than previous Cricut Explore machines (cut speed will vary depending on material, machine settings and complexity of project design)
- Fast Mode is available for Smart Set dial settings in vinyl, vinyl+, iron-on, iron-on+, light cardstock, light cardstock+, cardstock and cardstock+
- Fast Mode may reduce cutting and writing precision, which may be more noticeable in complex designs
Make custom projects
- Choose Make It Now projects
- Make quick cuts with the Cricut Design Space app
- Upload your own images for free (.svg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .dxf)
- Cuts printable images
6-month subscription to Cricut Access in Cricut Design Space
- Gives you access to the Cricut Image Library of over 30,000 non-licensed images, 1,000 projects and 370 fonts
Easy to use
- Just plug in your Explore, connect it to your computer or iOS mobile device via USB or Bluetooth and go to www.cricut.com/setup
- For cutting and writing or cutting and scoring in 1 step
Design on the go
- Create on your computer or iOS mobile device
Smart Set™ dial
- For easy material settings
- Cut materials from vellum to leather
Cricut Explore® Air 2 with 6-Month Subscription
Every crafter needs this machine! I have been making all kinds of things with my Explore Air 2. It really is fun, and getting the year's subscription to Design Space is fabulous! If you have any questions, you can always view the videos and learn new ways to use it!Scrapbooker7, NJ
A crafter's dream
Easy to use and so very fast. Love that I can download clip art and use on my projects. The subscription website was a little difficult to set up and I never could get it to work on Internet Explorer but works just fine on Chrome. Not quite as easy to set up and use as demonstrated on TV, but then, what is. I love my cricut.bevildevil, GA
My favorite toy!!!
Just love my Cricut Explore 2-use it all the time for cards, crafts, decor etc. Easy to learn and can do so much! I also loved the free 1 year subscription to Design Space-so many different projects and images to choose from. And Cricut knew what they were doing-now I won't be able to do without it!! :-) Thank you Cricut for making such an awesome product!!!divadeb51, CT
Oh what fun
I bought this for a fabric cutter. It works beautifully!I did a lot of research between this and the Brother Scan N Cut. Other that their scan feature the Cricut had the best features and long term affordability. Even though the Cricut does not scan, I can still use any image I want with Design Space.Takes applique to the next level.Lujeanna, IN
Remind me about Cricut upcoming shows.