Cricut® Explore Air 2 Anna Griffin® Edition
Overview & Details
From quick cuts for your kid's school project to precision cuts for intricate embellishments, the Cricut Explore Air 2 gives you freedom to create more than ever before. This pretty powerhouse features cutting speeds in Fast Mode up to two times faster than previous models, depending on material, machine settings and complexity of design. Work wirelessly from your computer, iOS mobile device or supported Android device, finding inspiration with the included projects or customizing your own designs. Because creativity is in the Air.
What You Get
- Cricut Explore Air 2 die-cutting machine with embedded Bluetooth - Anna Griffin National Craft Month Edition
- Blade (pre-installed)
- Accessory adapter (pre-installed)
- Power cord
- USB cord
- 12" x 12" Standard Grip cutting mat
- Black fine-tip pen sample
- 3 Cardstock samples
- Iron-on sample
- 50+ Cricut Make it Now projects (electronic content)
- 100+ Images (electronic content)
- Getting Started Guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- 3-month subscription to Cricut Access in Cricut Design Space (excludes licensed content)
- 12" x 12" LightGrip cutting mat
- 12" x 12" StrongGrip cutting mat
- 5-piece Wisteria Pen Set - Magenta, Tawny, Light Green, Turquoise and Light Turquoise
- Cricut Pen Pouch - Lilac
Good to Know
- For questions regarding subscriptions, go to help.cricut.com.
- Broadband internet connection and internet browser are required to use the Cricut Explore Air 2. Standard data rates may apply.
- For wireless use, you must have a Bluetooth connection from your computer or mobile device.
- Compatible with PC and Mac, iOS devices and supported Android devices.
- Not compatible with Amazon Kindle and Kindle Fire devices.
- From time to time, the recommended minimum system requirements for Cricut Explore machines and/or Cricut Design Space software may change to help improve software performance. As updates are made to the software, some minimum system requirement updates will be required.
|Measurements:||Approx. 21-1/2"L x 7"W x 6-1/2"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 10.82 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Operating System (Windows):||8 or later|
|Operating System (Mac):||v10.11 or later|
|Processor:||Intel Core series or equivalent AMD processor (Windows) or 1.83 GHz (Mac)|
|Free Disk Space:||50MB|
|Display:||1024 x 768 resolution|
|Browser:||Current version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge|
|Software:||Current version of Adobe Flash|
|Internet:||Broadband connection minimum 2 to 3 Mbps download and minimum 1 to 2 Mbps upload|
|Mobile Devices:||iPad 2 or later, iPad mini or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air or later, iPhone 4S or later and iPod Touch 5th generation or later|
|Beta Cricut Design Space for Android mobile devices:||Android OS 4.4 or later, Samsung Galaxy S 4 or later, Samsung Galaxy Note4 or later, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 or later, Samsung Galaxy TabPro, Samsung Galaxy Tab S or later, Samsung Galaxy Tab E or later; other Android devices are not recommended for use|
- Cut Smart precision cutting
- Embedded Bluetooth for wireless cutting
- Write or draw with Cricut pens
- Compatible with Cricut cartridges (sold separately)
- Integrated storage compartments
- Multiple cutting modes give you freedom to personalize the way you design and create
Fast Mode in Cricut Design Space
- Cuts and writes in Fast Mode up to 2 times faster than previous Cricut Explore machines (cut speed will vary depending on material, machine settings and complexity of project design)
- Fast Mode is available for Smart Set dial settings in vinyl, vinyl+, iron-on, iron-on+, light cardstock, light cardstock+, cardstock and cardstock+
- Fast Mode may reduce cutting and writing precision, which may be more noticeable in complex designs
Make custom projects
- Choose Make It Now projects
- Make quick cuts with the Cricut Design Space app
- Upload your own images for free (.svg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .dxf)
- Cuts printable images
3-month subscription to Cricut Access in Cricut Design Space
- Gives you access to the Cricut Image Library of over 30,000 non-licensed images, 1,000 projects and 370 fonts
Easy to use
- Just plug in your Explore, connect it to your computer, iOS mobile device or supported Android device via USB or Bluetooth and go to www.cricut.com/setup
- For cutting and writing or cutting and scoring in 1 step
Design on the go
- Create on your computer, iOS mobile device or supported Android device
Smart Set dial
- For easy material settings
- Cut more than 100 types of materials, from vellum to leather
Cricut® Explore Air 2 Anna Griffin® Edition
Explore Air ll
I love my new explore air. I have just really started using my explore and it does everything I ask of it without any problems. I am still in the learning process and have called cricut a few times and they have been so helpful and nice, they did not make me feel like a dummy! I would recommend the explore air ll to anyone!bosiedene, TX
I can not say enough for this BEAUTIFUL machine. I love the color and everything that this Cricut does. I do not make decisions quickly and it did take me a while to decide that I would buy a new Cricut.....but I am so glad that I did. I promise that you can not go wrong with this purchase.rhanshew, MS
I LOVE the Lilac Explore!
The Lilac is gorgeous, plus it cuts out like butter and so quiet. It's fun and easy to use and the perfect machine for a beginner or experience hobbyist. Love the Cricut access to many adorable designs and cartridges.Geyda, CA
Remind me about Anna Griffin upcoming shows.